Serious Issue - Recovery Mode

Search This thread

westerndevon

Dec 30, 2012
My wife's S5830i is running stock rom but has a broken home button

I've been trying to put into recovery mode but can't with any key combo nor can I find an app to do so that doesn't require SuperUser installed

I need to be able to get her phone updated asap if anybody can help please?

RevolutionBolt

Jan 10, 2013
Absolado Kitkat
Hey ! Dont you please dont answer this question even this question on general section :sly:

This should be at Q&A section . On Q&A got most best answer from any dev :confused:

Next time, read properly FORUM RULE and all will u be know of all that :)

Sent from Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 that can running XDA

amolgosavi

Sep 12, 2013
*MUMBAI*
My wife's S5830i is running stock rom but has a broken home button

I've been trying to put into recovery mode but can't with any key combo nor can I find an app to do so that doesn't require SuperUser installed

I need to be able to get her phone updated asap if anybody can help please?

Try with cwm app or any other app..

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

amolgosavi

Sep 12, 2013
*MUMBAI*
This is the stupidest answer by far.

I m always try to help others..not like you..always you dont have anything..only stupid quitions and stupid answer only this is your reply for all.
Always try to help others ..if you are thinking that all are noobs then you are also BiG NooB..who have atitude for all the time..

Hitesh2626

Feb 18, 2013
☆◢Mumbai◣☆
www.askandroid.in
I m always try to help others..not like you..always you dont have anything..only stupid quitions and stupid answer only this is your reply for all.
Always try to help others ..if you are thinking that all are noobs then you are also BiG NooB..who have atitude for all the time..

Not acceptable reply, if you think your reply to the OP was correct than read it once again ,
OP's HOME Button is not working then how can he will follow what you said ? like trying CWM :confused:
I think you understood what i said .

Reactions: Envy-X

amolgosavi

Sep 12, 2013
*MUMBAI*
I think u dont understand my reply...i said cwm APP...from cwm APP u dont want to press home button for going to recovery..

azerty177

Feb 27, 2014

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try with cwm app or any other app..

This is the stupidest answer by far.

Not acceptable reply, if you think your reply to the OP was correct than read it once again ,
    OP's HOME Button is not working then how can he will follow what you said ? like trying CWM :confused:
    I think you understood what i said .
    But you need the button in recovery !

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S5830i avec Tapatalk