Check your AT&T stores - selling tomorrow!?

Search This thread

vinuneuro

Apr 29, 2012
Chicago
That's because your company negotiated a better contract than ours did. Premier terms vary wildly from company to company. I'm very happy with that price - especially since we don't have tax :)

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

I just ordered an hour ago, and Premier pricing is either $199 (standard pre-prder) or based on whatever discount your company negotiated for upgrade devices. For me our price is $199, but for some reason the guy decided to price match Amazon. I've been a customer for a long time and am way over due for an upgrade so I have to guess that factors in. All I know is I figured I would ask, and it worked out!

Did you have to pay tax? If I can get the same price from ATT I'd much rather do it that way.

That's because your company negotiated a better contract than ours did. Premier terms vary wildly from company to company. I'm very happy with that price - especially since we don't have tax :)

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

I just ordered an hour ago, and Premier pricing is either $199 (standard pre-prder) or based on whatever discount your company negotiated for upgrade devices. For me our price is $199, but for some reason the guy decided to price match Amazon. I've been a customer for a long time and am way over due for an upgrade so I have to guess that factors in. All I know is I figured I would ask, and it worked out!

Premier is awesome with companies that have FAN accounts. I wish I could get that price with my Premier account. I might have to give that a shot this evening when I get home.

jtwlbz

Apr 29, 2012
Earth
i called around all 8 at&t around me and all said none in stock and 5/6 to be released. so no early pickup for me. :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Galaxy S III is just around the corner. Why pick up the One X early instead of seeing what Samsung has produced?

Integrated LTE Chip?

I like sense better than touchwiz HAH....

Quadcore exynox from last years dual core exynos. A9 while the s4 is a modified A15. 1280x720 screens? SLCD2 > super amoled from many reviews.

Touchwiz is too cartoonish (vioalas) lol, but its going to be touchwiz 5 for the sgs3.

and why wait a few months when there is a good phone comming out? By the time its out in the states, the next nexus is out 2 months or so after the release of the galaxy s3
    Flower Mound store, but the manager was a jerk about it. I got all the way to check out and he stepped in and pulled the deal back.....bummer, now I need to wait like everyone else for Friday to come...

Can't call him a jerk for doing his job. If he has x amount of phones in stock
    for the release date thats when they should be sold, on the release date.