Text messaging problem.

Search This thread

sfld

Jul 24, 2007
It seems as if anytime someone texts me, and there is a message being sent at the same time, the sent message fails and i have to hit retry on it. Im not sure if this happens on stock roms, but definitely happens on custom roms. Is there anyway to fix this?

Bsmith0731

Jan 15, 2013
It seems as if anytime someone texts me, and there is a message being sent at the same time, the sent message fails and i have to hit retry on it. Im not sure if this happens on stock roms, but definitely happens on custom roms. Is there anyway to fix this?

I've been getting a lot of failed texts period lately. Only fix is a reboot

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ncdub

Apr 29, 2010
Greensboro
Me too. I thought it was a radio issue because my signal at home sucks. I just sold my MDK S4 and bought the N3 and the signal difference at home is very noticeable.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

bladerealm124

Mar 24, 2011
Me too. I thought it was a radio issue because my signal at home sucks. I just sold my MDK S4 and bought the N3 and the signal difference at home is very noticeable.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

My note 3's signal is also atrocious, much worse than my thunderbolt and note 2 were in the same location. I can barely get a signal from my home. My service also seems to be even worse with wifi on. I am actually just about to make a thread to discuss these issues

sfld

Jul 24, 2007
My note 3's signal is also atrocious, much worse than my thunderbolt and note 2 were in the same location. I can barely get a signal from my home. My service also seems to be even worse with wifi on. I am actually just about to make a thread to discuss these issues

all we can hope is the kitkat update brings a new baseband and better signal