[GAME][MOD] Doom Blood TC V1.1 (2011 14 January)

Search This thread

ksrea

Jun 8, 2010
yes, i renamed the wad file.
i don't know about which engine., i just meant the original wofenstien game for pc. is there a way to port it over to the htc hd2 as you have done with the doom game.

kevin

Wolfas

Aug 14, 2009
Kaunas
I searched the internet and suggest downloading WAD file again, it might be not full or corrupted. When talking about Wolfenstein, there is already a port created many years ago:
pocketinsanity.org/neptun/neptun.php/oktopus/page/1/50
and a doom TC compatible with handheld devices (I will republish it soon)

Wolfas

Aug 14, 2009
Kaunas
You are welcome :)
But talking about others- more than 700 people downloaded my total conversion, more than 50- key app, so where are more user experiences, ideas or at least values of hardware keys from HD2?

slave13

Mar 27, 2007
hi wolfas thank you for doing this game since i was and still am a huge fan of blood and doom.

Wolfas

Aug 14, 2009
Kaunas
Oh, that's nothing, I am also a huge fan of those games so I do not regret any moment of my life spent working on this game. Enjoy and please report your experience!
P.S. New version will come at the end of this month, expect something cool!

Wolfas

Aug 14, 2009
Kaunas
Ok... It took slightly longer than I expected :D But here is a link to a new version in first page. I made it in summer, but I thought I had ruined it and how amazed I was today when I saw I hadn't :D Anyway, test and comment :)

Reactions: zinconnu

azjur

Jan 11, 2011
About TP2

Helloo...

I have stock TP2 and i have followed that thread little time now and i was wondering, any news regarding TP2 and gfDoom.

Thanks

zinconnu

Jun 12, 2008
I already have the old version, what files have i to download to update? :)

Last edited:

Wolfas

Aug 14, 2009
Kaunas
Helloo...

I have stock TP2 and i have followed that thread little time now and i was wondering, any news regarding TP2 and gfDoom.

Thanks

Nothing new, really, but it is working on TP2, right? On newest NoNavi skin version, it is perfectly possible to play without navigatio buttons

I already have the old version, what files have i to download to update? :)

Just WAD file, everything else doesn't change :)

azjur

Jan 11, 2011
yup

Yup it's working and i can play. It's even playable with defaultModded skin, witch you kindly provided, but i would really like to play with hardware keyboard.
WASD (or arrow keys) for moving, ctrl for shooting and space for open doors.

It would bring so many memorise back.

Anyway thank you for trying.

Wolfas

Aug 14, 2009
Kaunas
Yup it's working and i can play. It's even playable with defaultModded skin, witch you kindly provided, but i would really like to play with hardware keyboard.
WASD (or arrow keys) for moving, ctrl for shooting and space for open doors.

It would bring so many memorise back.

Anyway thank you for trying.

You are welcome, glad to hear it's working fine :) Great idea about hardware keyboard, I tried to open it before starting a game and after going fullscreen ctrl, space, arrow keys worked fine, but I do need to change landscape side and arrow keys seem to be mixed, I will play with the settings this evening and see what I can do :)

Wolfas

Aug 14, 2009
Kaunas
Ok, here is qwerty-friendly version of BaDoomed skin. Here how to play it with qwerty opened:
1)Download skins and put their folders into Skins directory
2)Open keyboard
3)Open GfDoom launcer and choose BaQwertyMixedKeys
4)Launch game(I know, it IS hard to hit what you don't see, use direction keys :D )
5)Enjoy!
6)Exit game and become frustrated that you cant go back to portrait
7)Go Settings-System-Screen and choose portrait

You can go to 7) at first, choose lanscape and then use BaQwertyNormalKeys if you find it easier :)

Please, try and report :)

[Edit] I'm terribly sorry, for some uknown reason keys in BaQwertyMixedKeys weren't mixed, so please, download a new version from this post :)

Attachments

• baQwertyNormalKeys.zip
    25.2 KB · Views: 25
  • baQwertyMixedKeys.zip
    25.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Wolfas

Aug 14, 2009
Kaunas
Well, I would create a new version, but I need more feedback from you. What Total Coversion should I port this time? :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok... It took slightly longer than I expected :D But here is a link to a new version in first page. I made it in summer, but I thought I had ruined it and how amazed I was today when I saw I hadn't :D Anyway, test and comment :)
    Please how run correct graphic on treo pro? Square display 320x320.

first of all, could you please make a screenshot of how gfdoom looks now, and I'll see what I can do