[Q] Problem with flash 4.4 Kk NUT method

Search This thread

Wolter91

Feb 12, 2014
Hello,
I have a Problem, i want root To Kk 4.4.2 in 14.3.A.0.757,
I have downgraded To .534 / rooted with vroot And installed superSU after / installed from win7 The Last dual recovery / flash from dual recovery The .757 / Not reboot But Power off / flash The .757 tft / reboot.

What is wrong? I don't have root and recovery The same, it's all returns To normal stock rom..
Thanks at all for help me!

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
What is wrong? I don't have root and recovery The same, it's all returns To normal stock rom..

How do you know? KK 4.4 is stock but just Rooted + Recovery.

1- Reboot your phone and when the Green Led appear Hold Volume Down to enter in TWRP.

2- Test if you have Root. Download ES3 Root Explorer, grant it by SuperSU, Mount System to R/W, make a file in system folder.

Did you do that?

QualQuek

Oct 22, 2012
Paris
Hello,
I have a Problem, i want root To Kk 4.4.2 in 14.3.A.0.757,
I have downgraded To .534 / rooted with vroot And installed superSU after / installed from win7 The Last dual recovery / flash from dual recovery The .757 / Not reboot But Power off / flash The .757 tft / reboot.

Stop this NOW! vroot is not a safe method to root, that sends your imei number to people in China never use that.
Also the [NUT] method ALREADY include root with XZDualRecovery stop wasting your time by rooting with another method that's useless.
That makes me nut that people came here and ask help when they only follow step they want instead the full process, no no and no!
So follow the FULL process and you won't have any problem.

Last edited:

Wolter91

Feb 12, 2014
It's ok

How do you know? KK 4.4 is stock but just Rooted + Recovery.

1- Reboot your phone and when the Green Led appear Hold Volume Down to enter in TWRP.

2- Test if you have Root. Download ES3 Root Explorer, grant it by SuperSU, Mount System to R/W, make a file in system folder.

Did you do that?

Sorry, i have verify and it's ok! I have installed from play store superSU and he work!
The recovery going only in tap down button, the up button don't work..

I need another little help, sorry for the off but you know how to control gamma without doomkernel?
And there is a method to move app from system to my sd card? when i was another phone i used App2sd but with xperia the emulation of all memory stops me..

Thank you again Eclyptos and the other to explain me how to solve this problems..

Wolter91

Feb 12, 2014
Don't know another

Stop this NOW! vroot is not a safe method to root, that sends your imei number to people in China never use that.
Also the [NUT] method ALREADY include root with XZDualRecovery stop wasting your time by rooting with another method that's useless.
That makes me nut that people came here and ask help when they only follow step they want instead the full process, no no and no!
So follow the FULL process and you won't have any problem.

Sorry, but i don't know another method..
I have tried 360 root and kingo and don't work, they told me to downgrade / root with 360,vroot,other / install dual recovery,
i have following the other of i think they know more than me on Sony Xperia z1 phone, i'm new and n00b with Z1!
When i have downgraded, i have lost my imei temporarily..

Thank you anyway!

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
The recovery going only in tap down button, the up button don't work..

So you can Enter in TWRP Recovery? That mean something is working. Install NDR Utils by NUT and check again.

I need another little help, sorry for the off but you know how to control gamma without doomkernel?

Impossible. You need Doom Kernel and Pimp my Z1 app.

And there is a method to move app from system to my sd card? when i was another phone i used App2sd but with xperia the emulation of all memory stops me..

I was using App2sd script too but the things on Z1 are more complicated, thanx Google, so at the moment the only efficient method is to use Folder Mount.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Sorry, but i don't know another method..
I have tried 360 root and kingo and don't work, they told me to downgrade / root with 360,vroot,other / install dual recovery,
i have following the other of i think they know more than me on Sony Xperia z1 phone, i'm new and n00b with Z1!
When i have downgraded, i have lost my imei temporarily..

Thank you anyway!

As I said, nowhere is told that XZDualRecovery Root your phone and you did right, like many instructions saying. That the recovery grant Root I hear first time yestarday from QualQuek and gregbradley, just don't understand why every instruction say to root with different method if that is the quickest way. BTW, best method to Root, exept DualRecovery, the .534 FW is Bin4ry Method. Also IMEI lost was reported many times, but good you are fine, next time you know what you have to do, it's time learning. ;)

QualQuek

Oct 22, 2012
Paris
As I said, nowhere is told that XZDualRecovery Root your phone and you did right, like many instructions saying. That the recovery grant Root I hear first time yestarday from QualQuek and gregbradley, just don't understand why every instruction say to root with different method if that is the quickest way. BTW, best method to Root, exept DualRecovery, the .534 FW is Bin4ry Method. Also IMEI lost was reported many times, but good you are fine, next time you know what you have to do, it's time learning. ;)

Again you're wrong.
As explained in http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2261606
Installation of XZDualRecovery on UNROOTED devices
The installer package uses rootkitXperia by キューブキューブ @ cubeundcube, it will be able to gain root on the following devices with the following ROM versions
So according to the list, flashing 534fw is supported for the root so that will root the phone.
If you follow exactly [NUT]'s method you'll have the latest fw rooted.
You'll never lost your IMEI by following the [NUT]'s method for the simply reason that you start by flashing a full stock 534fw, that's the way to recover the lost IMEI as well or using SUS if the flashing didn't work.

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth

QualQuek

Oct 22, 2012
Paris
Darling, it is not the main method to Root the phone, I am almost 6 months here try understanding the best way to do it, as it was my intentions, and was never, i mean NEVER, recommended to Root with recovery, but with Bin4ry. Yes, recovery grant root, but this not make my sentence WRONG.

It make it wrong, you said
As I said, nowhere is told that XZDualRecovery Root your phone and you did right
You were wrong, don't try to argue, deal with it.

Last edited:

QualQuek

Oct 22, 2012
Paris
Ohh...my bad....you are the winner. Happy? Still not the method but an OPTION.

Grow up please, i'm not here to debate with you about what is the best method/option for rooting the phone, you said a wrong thing i've corrected it so don't react like a kid.
Also when you follow exactly the [NUT]'s method the root is included and it's the safe way to root your phone. I don't focus on my personal opinion, i focus on the best option, the [NUT]'s method is the best option.

Last edited:

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Grow up please, i'm not here to debate with you about what is the best method/option for rooting the phone, you said a wrong thing i've corrected it so don't react like a kid.
Also when you follow exactly the [NUT]'s method the root is included and it's the safe way to root your phone. I don't focus on my personal opinion, i focus on the best option, the [NUT]'s method is the best option.

You know the funny thing, Contributors, Developers recommended to me to root with Bin4ry and never mentioned about that, funny..huh? ..and here you come.

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
You know the funny thing, Contributors, Developers recommended to me to root with Bin4ry and never mentioned about that, funny..huh? ..and here you come.

Probably because I used to recommend Bin4rys method until [NUT] implemented this into his Dual Recovery script.
Now I recommend doing it by dual recovery because using bin4rys method is obsolete now and is an extra step that is not needed.
@eclyptos, there is no two ways about it, advising rooting by bin4ry then installing dual recovery is overkill and not needed, again, its all about learning what these individual processes do to your phone and not what the end product is...

You could recommend leaving it on charge for 24 hours before each step to make sure its at least 50% charged. It does not mean its a wrong instruction, just that's its not needed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Probably because I used to recommend Bin4rys method until [NUT] implemented this into his Dual Recovery script.
    Now I recommend doing it by dual recovery because using bin4rys method is obsolete now and is an extra step that is not needed.
    @eclyptos, there is no two ways about it, advising rooting by bin4ry then installing dual recovery is overkill and not needed, again, its all about learning what these individual processes do to your phone and not what the end product is...

You could recommend leaving it on charge for 24 hours before each step to make sure its at least 50% charged. It does not mean its a wrong instruction, just that's its not needed.