bayba_x

Oct 27, 2009
MT6582
Model : HONOR H30-U10
Build number : H30-U10 V100R001CHNC00B137

Build date UTC : 20140504-172628
Android v : 4.2.2

Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V5.P29, 2014/01/03 10:47

Kernel v : 3.4.5 (jenkins@sp-ci-01-desktop)

up to now, I've try many ROOT TOOLS :

+ VRoot ( both Chinese , English version )
+ Root Genius
+ Framaroot
+ King Root
+ Z4Root
+ Root Master
+ MTK Droid Tools

But the result is dispointed , still can't root

I wanna to install Rom Cook, and use Titanium to back up my old phone data

----------------------
Please help me, thanks very much :)

Last edited:

topdigamma.it

Feb 19, 2014
Ravenna

----------------------

install CWM recovery with CWM FlashTools mega . co . nz/#!dVBDRYSL!XNrK_bF-TtaUTEICGgmpLYxVI6T0Aubk4hyyDq1ihC0
with CWM recovery flash superuser download . clockworkmod . com/superuser/superuser . zip

Reactions: bayba_x

bayba_x

Oct 27, 2009
install CWM recovery with CWM FlashTools mega . co . nz/#!dVBDRYSL!XNrK_bF-TtaUTEICGgmpLYxVI6T0Aubk4hyyDq1ihC0
with CWM recovery flash superuser download . clockworkmod . com/superuser/superuser . zip

i just wanna to ask you , can i install CWM without root before ?

stock rom, and normaly install CWM ?

up to now, i can't root

Can you help me to install CWM by using SP FLASH TOOLs ? ( I have google , but can't seek any guide )

Last edited:

topdigamma.it

Feb 19, 2014
Ravenna
905 45348658

up to now, i can't root

Can you help me to install CWM by using SP FLASH TOOLs ? ( I have google , but can't seek any guide )

Yes You can install CWM without root, you can try this method www . movilesdualsim . com/tema/h30-u10-huawei-honor-3c-root-cwm-firmware-roms-gapps-wdcma.60213/
section 5/C
drivers adb . are required

Reactions: bayba_x

bayba_x

Oct 27, 2009
Yes You can install CWM without root, you can try this method www . movilesdualsim . com/tema/h30-u10-huawei-honor-3c-root-cwm-firmware-roms-gapps-wdcma.60213/
section 5/C

Hi bro, I have tried, but i don't understand step 5 - 6
http://www.movilesdualsim.com/tema/h30-u10-huawei-honor-3c-root-cwm-firmware-roms-gapps-wdcma.60213/

in Spanish :
5º conectar el movil sin bateria y deja que el programa flashee

6º poner bateria y arrancar, ya estara puesto el recovery, al que se entra, si no sois , o no podeis ser root, con el movil apagado vol + y power.

Si no sabeis que es o como funciona el CWM recovery En este post podeis ver una descripción de su funcionamiento y como instalar parches, roms, hacer wipes...

and after translate into English ( by Google Translate) :
5th mobile without connecting the battery and let the program flashee

6 put battery and boot, and put the recovery will be, which is hard if you are not, you can be root or not, with the phone off vol + and power.

If you do not know it works or the CWM recovery In this post you can see a description of its operation and how to install patches, roms, do wipes ...

Can you help me step by step , what does it mean clearly ?

topdigamma.it

Feb 19, 2014
Ravenna
Can you help me step by step , what does it mean clearly ?[/QUOTE]

Please read gizbeat . com/3774/how-to-flash-cwm-without-root-with-sp-flash-tool/
and use files listed on movilesdualsim

bayba_x

Oct 27, 2009
Can you help me step by step , what does it mean clearly ?

Please read gizbeat . com/3774/how-to-flash-cwm-without-root-with-sp-flash-tool/
and use files listed on movilesdualsim[/QUOTE]

thanks guy , i have tried as your guide , but not ok

I seek 4 more information , so many phone with newest firmware b*137 , can't root now.

So i must downgrade to B*120 , and root with Anzhi root

Now my phone Rooted

That all my progress

:)

ozkantut

Apr 12, 2013
Huawei Honor 3c cwm recovery

Try "Mobileuncle Tools" app on play store. First download cwm recovery and put it in your phone --> install "mobileuncle tools" app --> open the app and select "Recovery Update" --> select downloaded recovery .zip in your phone. Done.. :) If you want english cwm for Huawei Honor 3c i have it on my dropbox, i can give you a link..

pixule

Feb 19, 2009
you are not doing something well. i was with b137 on 2G version, and i rooted with vroot version 1.7.7 chinese version ( not english, it's not working) very easy. and now i have 4.4.2 rom ported from honor 4g i think. anyway, great phone, great ui emotion 2.3 from kitkat, well spended money ;)

MrThomasAnderson

Jun 19, 2014
H30-T10

Hi everyone :) is there any of you that can help me? I have H30-T10 2gb version of 3C and it is a great device :) managed to root it and install cwm and some nice b611 rom. Today I got ota update to b671 kit kat but cant update because of root and cwm. When I download stock rom and try the volume buttons and power button combo it wont update to stock rom. Usually on my other android phones it does the trick ;) Can anyone help? I tried with few memory cards and nothing. It just brings the cwm up and I would like to bring it back to completely stock. Is there a way to flash stock rom over pc to my phone? That would be the best :)

chandarakk

Mar 2, 2012
Try "Mobileuncle Tools" app on play store. First download cwm recovery and put it in your phone --> install "mobileuncle tools" app --> open the app and select "Recovery Update" --> select downloaded recovery .zip in your phone. Done.. :) If you want english cwm for Huawei Honor 3c i have it on my dropbox, i can give you a link..

bro can u give me working cwm for H30-U10 V100R001C900B108 i try alot but not work cwm only show recovery please help me

Farrukh Amin

Feb 12, 2015
i also face same problem bro can you helpme to downgrade my huawei honor 3c

and use files listed on movilesdualsim

thanks guy , i have tried as your guide , but not ok

I seek 4 more information , so many phone with newest firmware b*137 , can't root now.

So i must downgrade to B*120 , and root with Anzhi root

Now my phone Rooted

That all my progress

:)[/QUOTE]

Osama326

Mar 28, 2015
hi bayba-xbayba-x did you root your huawei 3c?

Hi bro... I saw your post... I m facing too this root problem... If you ssucceed then plz help me how to root my cell... I have HUAWEI honor 3c... H30-u10

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

----------------------

Try z4root see if that helps. just google z4root .apk

----------------------

905 45348658

up to now, i can't root

section 5/C