[Q] heptic feedback stops working

Search This thread

Beyondcr

Sep 16, 2011
York
So I just came over to the one m8 after 3 days of use I have noticed the hepatic feed back fails to work once and awhile. A quick tap to the back of the phone makes it work again, I was wondering if anyone else has this problem. I am thinking about returning the phone but I really don't want to receive a refurbished phone seeing how I just paid full price from tmobile a few days ago. Just looking for some opinions thanks!

Sir-Fix-a-Lot

Jun 17, 2014
So I just came over to the one m8 after 3 days of use I have noticed the hepatic feed back fails to work once and awhile. A quick tap to the back of the phone makes it work again, I was wondering if anyone else has this problem. I am thinking about returning the phone but I really don't want to receive a refurbished phone seeing how I just paid full price from tmobile a few days ago. Just looking for some opinions thanks!

Try going into a corporate store and having it replaced with a new model. Bring the box, and everything that came with it. AT&T has done this for me, so maybe TMo will also, you paid full price and it's only a few days old.