fingerprint_scanner_local

Search This thread

Dan33185

May 2, 2014
Google+ is killing my battery with this partial wakelock. Short of freezing it with Titanium (which does solve the problem for me), does anyone know how to prevent this from running? It literally runs as long as my phone is on, and is just draining my battery.

On HTC Sensation, S-Off, rooted, using stock ROM (4.0.3)

oddtiki

Jun 11, 2013
San Francisco
Tried uninstalling the app if you don't need it? If it doesn't allow you from the Settings, get some File Manager that has root rights and manually delete the application from system/app.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
Google+ is killing my battery with this partial wakelock. Short of freezing it with Titanium (which does solve the problem for me), does anyone know how to prevent this from running? It literally runs as long as my phone is on, and is just draining my battery.

On HTC Sensation, S-Off, rooted, using stock ROM (4.0.3)

try to freeze it using greenify app

Dan33185

May 2, 2014
The problem is that I want it, it's the only app worthwhile for viewing Picasa web albums. I would like to solve the problem instead of just killing the app.

Dan33185

May 2, 2014
I ended up uninstalling all updates to Google+ and it solved the problem. Now I am unable to connect to my PC. I'm probably just going to reset to factory settings and unroot, seems like it's one problem after another since I've rooted.