Getting Kindle for Samsung GT-I9195

Search This thread

TheAndroidDude

Apr 24, 2013
I have been trying to get Kindle for Samsung on my Galaxy S4 Mini (Not Rooted) and it wont pop up in the Samsung Apps Store App on my phone but online i've seen the app in Samsung Apps on Samsungs Website, I contacted Samsung three times now and there telling me everytime I need to update Samsung Apps but I have, can someone help or maybe post the APK?????? Thanks
2asa8u7a.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

TNCS

Feb 11, 2014
I have been trying to get Kindle for Samsung on my Galaxy S4 Mini (Not Rooted) and it wont pop up in the Samsung Apps Store App on my phone but online i've seen the app in Samsung Apps on Samsungs Website, I contacted Samsung three times now and there telling me everytime I need to update Samsung Apps but I have, can someone help or maybe post the APK?????? Thanks

What about using the normal play store? If it not available maybe it locked from your region.

TheAndroidDude

Apr 24, 2013
What about using the normal play store? If it not available maybe it locked from your region.

Im not looking fir the regular Kindle app, im looking specifically for the new Kindle For Samsung app (not on Plqy store) and its nit regeon locked as far as the website goes because it says I can download it.

thm2009

Feb 4, 2009
Im not looking fir the regular Kindle app, im looking specifically for the new Kindle For Samsung app (not on Plqy store) and its nit regeon locked as far as the website goes because it says I can download it.

Try this one: h t t p : //www45.zippyshare.com/v/8549914/file.htm

It works for me on my GT-I9192.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

You are using the old samsung hub, first you have to update to galaxy apps:

Uninstall all updates to samsung app store / reboot
go to samsungapps.com on your phone and download the apk and install
run the app
search again and install kindle for samsung

korsarzyk

Feb 6, 2008
Hi!
I got Note1 with nice look of S5. But I'm missing Samsung Galaxy App which allows me to buy apps in samsung store. Do we have it?

PS Is there KK 4.4.X with look like Note 3 or S4 or S5 for Note 1 (N7000)?