Funky Problem

Search This thread

divxdvd

Feb 2, 2007
Albuquerque
xt926 unlocked 4.4.2 KK Bootloader

I have a problem that i can not figure out myself with MMS send\fail problems.

When i install CM11 or Gummy (both by Dhacker29) everything goes well and works until i reboot the phone. If i goto settings\about phone\status\ my phone number and MIN are displayed. As soon as i reboot the system those settings become unknown. I've tried this without installing GAPPs and pretty much bypassing everything i could to start ruling different things out. I only install with TWRP 2710, always wiping \system\data\cache etc. After the install i wipe dalvic as instructed as well.

The stock KK ROM works fine. Always displays the correct phone number. (And MMS works)

I do not think it is an APN setting because it works on the initial boot, and i doubt something I am doing fiddles with any settings because I've tried rebooting as soon as the ROM fully loads.

Any suggestions or insight is greatly appreciated.

S_transform

Oct 12, 2012
xt926 unlocked 4.4.2 KK Bootloader

I have a problem that i can not figure out myself with MMS send\fail problems.

When i install CM11 or Gummy (both by Dhacker29) everything goes well and works until i reboot the phone. If i goto settings\about phone\status\ my phone number and MIN are displayed. As soon as i reboot the system those settings become unknown. I've tried this without installing GAPPs and pretty much bypassing everything i could to start ruling different things out. I only install with TWRP 2710, always wiping \system\data\cache etc. After the install i wipe dalvic as instructed as well.

The stock KK ROM works fine. Always displays the correct phone number. (And MMS works)

I do not think it is an APN setting because it works on the initial boot, and i doubt something I am doing fiddles with any settings because I've tried rebooting as soon as the ROM fully loads.

Any suggestions or insight is greatly appreciated.

A solid temp fix seems to be using 8sms, and manually inputting the phone number in in the 8sms settings, however on the 7/01 build I am not having the issue you are, although I had it before.