Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361066724685.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361066724685.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 1,478

Dakota0206

Sep 17, 2011
www.okc-tech.com
Anyway to get a pictures thats shows the sign a little clearer? Thank you for the heads up!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Dakota0206

Sep 17, 2011
www.okc-tech.com
Sign doesn't show anything else. I work there. So it doesn't really matter.

I dont mean to be a pain. Basically I need Best Buy to price match because I am within 60 days on 3 of my phones. So I was hoping to get a better shot of the price tag and the detailed print. Any help is appreciated. :)

Last edited:

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
San Antonio
I dont mean to be a pain. Basically I need Best Buy to price match because I am within 60 days on 3 of my phones. So I was hoping to get a better shot of the price tag and the detailed print. Any help is appreciated. :)

good luck with that. Bestbuy just told me on thursday that they are no longer price matching phones. Wouldn't price match for amazon wireless price. Said it came from corporate office.
Post here if you succeed.

Dakota0206

Sep 17, 2011
www.okc-tech.com
That is weird. Best Buy price matched the amazon $149.99 price last week when we bought them. Also Endadget posted today that Best Buy was going to match online retailers permanently. The article specifically mentions Best Buy Mobile and cell phones, and even mentions price matching Amazon.

http://tinyurl.com/c8nyhff

Last edited:
Reactions: dustincredible

Joebroni

Dec 15, 2010
GB
meettomy.site
Google Pixel 6 Pro
From what I read online, they will only pricematch online-only pricing if you buy from their online front. But when I was in store just this evening, they told me they dont really care and pricematch everyone.I got them to pricematch Dell.com and then at the register the guy hooked me up (probably since we talked about rooting for ages) and punched 99.99 in. The manager came over, didnt question a thing, and I got my Verizon Note 2 for $108 lol. Time to load up on accessories!

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
San Antonio
That is weird. Best Buy price matched the amazon $149.99 price last week when we bought them. Also Endadget posted today that Best Buy was going to match online retailers permanently. The article specifically mentions Best Buy Mobile and cell phones, and even mentions price matching Amazon.

says in the story that it doesn't cover on contract smartphones...

Oh well, that's why I rarely go to bestbuy.

Reactions: Dakota0206

bongbillawong

Nov 10, 2012
Please if u could get a clearer picture of the ad thst would be greatly appreciated. Also is this price good for the white one too?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Dakota0206

Sep 17, 2011
www.okc-tech.com
good luck with that. Bestbuy just told me on thursday that they are no longer price matching phones. Wouldn't price match for amazon wireless price. Said it came from corporate office.
Post here if you succeed.

I went today and they price matched it for me. I downloaded the picture to my phone, and acted as if I had just come from Sams and had taken the picture myself. They did it no problem at all.

Good catch. I admit, I just glanced over it.

I go to Best Buy a few times a week. And they always do a great job of price matching. I havent gotten push back on it in a long time. I actually prefer shopping there because of their price matching, especially up to 60 days after purchase!

Last edited:

imba70

Aug 20, 2010
NJ
How long is the sale at Sams? Could not get there today. I hope it is onsale tomorrow too. Anybody know?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda app-developers app

pocketbook

Feb 5, 2010
No indication on how long the price will remain, but Samsung phones have been all weird lately at Sam's Club. I've been watching the GS3 fluctuate from $200 down to 96 cents (Black Friday), up to $150 and now at $99 all within 2 months.

Debating myself to get another one of these and selling it, but not sure if that's a crazy thought.

If you have guys have any questions on Sam's Club lemme know, I've been working at a club's kiosk for 7 months now.

Last edited:

bigw34

Jun 10, 2010
FL
No indication on how long the price will remain, but Samsung phones have been all weird lately at Sam's Club. I've been watching the GS3 fluctuate from $200 down to 96 cents (Black Friday), up to $150 and now at $99 all within 2 months.

Debating myself to get another one of these and selling it, but not sure if that's a crazy thought.

If you have guys have any questions on Sam's Club lemme know, I've been working at a club's kiosk for 7 months now.

Do I have to be a Sam's Club member to buy a phone from you with Verizon?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If anyone here might be interested in the galaxy note ll then sams club has them on sale for 98.88 on upgrade or new customer.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
    Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
    I dont mean to be a pain. Basically I need Best Buy to price match because I am within 60 days on 3 of my phones. So I was hoping to get a better shot of the proce tag and the detailed print. Any help is appreciated. :)

alright cool ill post it tomorrow when im back in.