Stock Firmware 4.4.2 SM-G900A G900AUCU1ANCE

Search This thread

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
[ADDED] [TO] [FAQ] [Apr.11.2014]

Hi Everyone,
Didn't see anyone post the stock firmware ODIN files for the AT&T Samsung S5 SM-G900A. Here is the link for the .rar file.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B39HeQraxTHSSVhKUHpYemRrcGs/edit?usp=sharing

Includes BL, AP, CP, and CSC.
I was able to restore my phone with ODIN and these files.

Hope they help!

Nice Job ...Added to [INDEX][FAQ][Q&A][ALL-IN-ONE][ATT-SGS5][SM-G900A][Apr.11.2014]
>>> MIRROR LINK <<<

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
Well well well, who do we have here? How you doing Ted? Thanks for the mirror...:good::good:

Good to see you here too Rod.... I can't wait to get mine next month due to my contract..... Hopefully by then we see more development.... especially with your knowledge Rod.

Swyped From Venomous Droid Blue Chrome Edition

Reactions: Pure+

AxAtAx

Mar 14, 2011
ViSiON,Texas
Ok, I am stupid, I booted this and the dpi density settings is real low... like it is SMALL, where do you change this in S5?

JesseTron

Sep 11, 2007
Thousand Oaks
Really hope there is some progress soon. The S5 is a great phone stock. Not too much bloatware but I would love to have root for Xposed and additional debloating. Greenify works a lot better too. And can't forget Titanium backup. I will donate to whoever releases a stable root for this phone.

PunchLick

Jul 1, 2013
Really hope there is some progress soon. The S5 is a great phone stock. Not too much bloatware but I would love to have root for Xposed and additional debloating. Greenify works a lot better too. And can't forget Titanium backup. I will donate to whoever releases a stable root for this phone.

I will also donate to whoever releases a root.

I really just want to debloat more than anything. (and use good root apps)

Even if there are no developers for custom rom etc.

Jul 12, 2013
Guys, I'm new to this, but from what i've gathered it sounds as if there may not be custom roms for the at&t s5. Is that correct? Reason I'm asking is I'm trying to decide between s5 and oneM8. (coming from oneM7)

Last edited:

IcOpRo

Nov 30, 2007
Cape Coral
Guys, I'm new to this, but from what i've gathered it sounds as if there may not be custom roms for the at&t s5. Is that correct? Reason I'm asking is I'm trying to decide between s5 and oneM8. (coming from oneM7)

We are going to be lucky if we get root, and then after that even luckier if we get a safestrap recovery like the one on the Note 3. But unlocked Bootloader i highly doubt it since even the ATT Note 3 still does not have an unlocked BL.

The HTC M8 has an unlockable Bootloader, so theres full custom recoveries and great Dev support, lots of ROMs as of right now, and AOSP Roms should start dropping soon (If thats your cup of tea)

I was going to get the M8 for those reason, but the camera from the M8 made me change my mind.

revenant254

Jul 31, 2011
Found Source

Hi Everyone,
Didn't see anyone post the stock firmware ODIN files for the AT&T Samsung S5 SM-G900A. Here is the link for the .rar file.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B39HeQraxTHSSVhKUHpYemRrcGs/edit?usp=sharing

Includes BL, AP, CP, and CSC.
I was able to restore my phone with ODIN and these files.

Hope they help!

Just found this. Don't know how many know about it? Just thought it interesting that Samsung would post it. http://opensource.samsung.com/reception/receptionSub.do?method=search&searchValue=SM-g900

Last edited:

raynan

Jan 2, 2011
Sorry to revive an old thread for a question, but, if I were to flash these files, which one goes where in the ODIN application?

cerobles1

Sep 10, 2011
Riverview
Sorry to revive an old thread for a question, but, if I were to flash these files, which one goes where in the ODIN application?

All files are name according to the box where they go: AP, BL, etc. When you look at Odin, each field to the right has a name as well, this corresponds to the first two characters of each file.

Top Liked Posts