Private Place Secret SMS and calls on M8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rootcid

Dec 3, 2013
Hi guys. Im going to china next week and i am hoping to pick up a new M8! Im also considering the Z2 as i know for a fact that Private Place is working on the sony.

Its a special app made for keeping phone logs and messages away from family eyes. Like a separate phone book and phone/ messaging app.

For me this is a number 1 priority app i cannot live without. I would very much appreciate if someone gave it a try and reported back on if it is working correctly:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fahrbot.apps.security.firewall

Please please test it with sense messenger and with hangouts if you can. On my nexus its working on hangouts but only if message threadd are initiated from Private Places internal composer.

M8 is like $100 cheaper than the Z1 at shanghai tech markets so i really want to go with it (and its metal woo), but ill take the sony of there is trouble with call Privacy.

Thank you!

rootcid

Dec 3, 2013
Anyone guys? I need to know please please please, it'll take just two minutes to check!!!

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

rootcid

Dec 3, 2013
be careful with the HTC one m8s from china. they might be knockoffs...

I will! I did read that somewhere. My experience in hong kong was excellent, and I assume any brand new HTC products would be imported from there, much the same as in Russia and Europe.

The problem is usually that they have only one or two handsets in the entire "market", and they rarely unseal the phones.

I'm probably better off just getting it off alibaba or in Moscow, but I'm not comfortable with paying $800 so I guess I'll just have to de!and that they show me the phone.

rootcid

Dec 3, 2013
Woohoo! Just got back with a m8 of my own! Now to root it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts