what good is a backup

Search This thread

pimpeinkc

Mar 25, 2009
what good is a back up of any kind if i cant ever get this phone re reboot back into recovery once i am in a bootloop.

buttons dont work, adb dont see the phone and the backup gets erased when i restore with a tot. so what good is a backup.

MOD EDIT: Removed foul language. Let's keep the language clean.

Last edited by a moderator:

secret.animal

Aug 1, 2010
Lake Villa
Redmi Note 10 Pro
what good is a back up of any kind if i cant ever get this farking phone re reboot back into recovery once i am in a bootloop.

buttons dont work, adb dont see the phone and the backup gets erased when i restore with a tot. so what the fu good is a backup.

What are you doing to put your self into a boot loop?

Have you tried up and power... Using factory reset which will throw you into recovery.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

pimpeinkc

Mar 25, 2009
What are you doing to put your self into a boot loop?

Have you tried up and power... Using factory reset which will throw you into recovery.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

everytime i try a different kernel it f..s off my phone.
only been able to get pa rom and stock roms to run.

now the flash tool dont want to see my phone.

only button combo that works for me is the download mode

pimpeinkc

Mar 25, 2009
no white lines,

flashing tot for 3rd time since last post.

dont know what the deal is.

stock rooted, odex deodex all work fine.

pa beta4 works unless i try to change kernels, dr87 v7, peak 6, all furnace. kill my phone.

i have had twrp and philz recoveries installed.

io root for the 20th time today, here we go

pimpeinkc

Mar 25, 2009
okay, zvc deodexed killed phone, guess i spoke to soon, tot flash # 5million and 1 here we go

pimpeinkc

Mar 25, 2009
finally got dl mode back, and flash tool fails,, phone says -s u lg-ls970 04.1.2 hrev-11-ls970zvc- im thinkins that deodexed file changed somethinig

i dont know what to do from here but i am going to take a break before i throw this thing at the wall for real.

Koopa777

May 18, 2012
Welcome to the LS980 struggle. ZVA and ZVC radios break Loki. You need to downgrade your aboot to get things working. My personal recommendation? If you don't have Spark in your area, tot back to ZV8 to use AOSP. Just read up in the dev section for all the caveats.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk