How unroot?

Search This thread

lukazzo

Jan 10, 2009
Hi to all. I got an used m8, i noticed is s on and locked but got root. How can i remove it? I tried with supersu with the unroot optiin but not worked. If i remove supersu app get root access without needed permissions. Thx

xploitUK

May 3, 2009
Unrooting procedure:

Yes,there is an un-rooting procedure also for this mobile.We should appreciate the work done by the developers.To unroot,simply follow the steps below.

*Uninstall weak sauce app,

*Un-install supersu app.

*Do a ADB reoot for your device.

That's it.Your phone has been successfully unrooted.

I tried to unroot my phone using the unroot option in SuperSu but after a reboot its still there. Best way i found was to use TWRP recovery mode. Make sure thats installed then....

1. Boot your phone to TWRP recovery mode by turn off your phone then presses Vol up + Power to boot into bootloader then choose RECOVERY. There is a more simple way, by using “adb reboot recovery”.
  2. Once came into TWRP main menu, now tap Mount -> Mount system then taps Home.
  3. Tap Advanced -> File Manager, browse to “/system/xbin” folder. From there delete su, daemonsu or busybox if it exists. Also browse to “/system/app” the get rid of Superuser.apk.

Hope that helps :)

Reactions: lukazzo

lukazzo

Jan 10, 2009
thx to all, in the end i finally choose to re root with aio toolkit and put android revolution rom :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unrooting procedure:

Yes,there is an un-rooting procedure also for this mobile.We should appreciate the work done by the developers.To unroot,simply follow the steps below.

*Uninstall weak sauce app,

*Un-install supersu app.

*Do a ADB reoot for your device.

That's it.Your phone has been successfully unrooted.

I tried to unroot my phone using the unroot option in SuperSu but after a reboot its still there. Best way i found was to use TWRP recovery mode. Make sure thats installed then....

1. Boot your phone to TWRP recovery mode by turn off your phone then presses Vol up + Power to boot into bootloader then choose RECOVERY. There is a more simple way, by using “adb reboot recovery”.
    2. Once came into TWRP main menu, now tap Mount -> Mount system then taps Home.
    3. Tap Advanced -> File Manager, browse to “/system/xbin” folder. From there delete su, daemonsu or busybox if it exists. Also browse to “/system/app” the get rid of Superuser.apk.

Hope that helps :)