[Q] Please help

Search This thread

blackuse

May 13, 2014
i did a full factory reset and all the swipe data(system and data). i earlier had a custom thought this would take me to my stock rom.now its stuck with the google symbol, wat have i done and wat do i do to fix this

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
A factory reset cannot restore the rom. By wiping system you also deleted your current rom.

To get back to stock, fastboot flash the stock images. There's a thread with full instructions linked in my signature

If yoga decide to root again, read the thread stuck at the top of q&\ labeled "read this before you root"

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

blackuse

May 13, 2014
A factory reset cannot restore the rom. By wiping system you also deleted your current rom.

To get back to stock, fastboot flash the stock images. There's a thread with full instructions linked in my signature

If yoga decide to root again, read the thread stuck at the top of q&\ labeled "read this before you root"

jst for my better understanding. i have deleted my rom and my device is without a rom now. but we do have to wipe system when installing a custom rom. so is there a way i'll be able to push the custom rom into the device's storage and install it. would that work

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Yes you can adb push a rom on to there but I'd recommend doing the above first. Simply because you didn't understand what you had done or why you did it means you have a bit more learning to do yet. Not trying to offend but being rooted needs knowledge so I recommend acquiring that before trying again.

Reactions: blackuse

blackuse

May 13, 2014
Yes you can adb push a rom on to there but I'd recommend doing the above first. Simply because you didn't understand what you had done or why you did it means you have a bit more learning to do yet. Not trying to offend but being rooted needs knowledge so I recommend acquiring that before trying again.

but I want to flash a custom rom so wouldnt it be wise to jst flash a custom rom. I thought the custom rom is like an update(stock + extra feature) to the stock so erasing it would put me to stock. is there some link were I could know more about these stuff.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.