WM6 English 5.2.1616.18120 Standard v3.7 (FINAL!)

Search This thread

vjgrace

Jul 7, 2007
I feel compelled to report this to you:

- had to reset a few times coz my device hanged up
- once, on cold reboot, I had this display on the top bar:
Cyberon SD Service:confused:

Thanks

Strange :confused: , it should not be doing that, have you been doing repeated flashes or repeated soft resets?

For me this has been quite stable and I can't remember it hanging up on me except if I had installed several cab files one right after another without giving a break in between or soft resetting when it recommends to do so (my impatience :D ).

But thanks anyway for the input, if you don't mind let me know if this continues.

@ Nitrogenious :D!!
Oh, we do know what you mean, my friend!!!!
I know you know what I mean--ha, ha!

Thanks again,

Strange :confused: , it should not be doing that, have you been doing repeated flashes or repeated soft resets?

For me this has been quite stable and I can't remember it hanging up on me except if I had installed several cab files one right after another without giving a break in between or soft resetting when it recommends to do so (my impatience :D ).

But thanks anyway for the input, if you don't mind let me know if this continues.

I shall keep you informed, that is if I still keep your ROM installed :D

david1978jp

Oct 27, 2007
I had trouble with v1, flashed a few times: each flashed, I needed to take out battery to make it work; if I didn't, it never boot into home screen. Worse, each time I rebooted, I needed to take out battery. Once it worked, it worked beautifully.

v2 is perfect!

I don't know what is the different. Thank you.

vjgrace

Jul 7, 2007
I had trouble with v1, flashed a few times: each flashed, I needed to take out battery to make it work; if I didn't, it never boot into home screen. Worse, each time I rebooted, I needed to take out battery. Once it worked, it worked beautifully.

v2 is perfect!

I don't know what is the different. Thank you.

There are some code changes between the two, thanks so much for your input!!

Hello illi,

About IE scrolling, for me it scrolls link by link not page by page, which is another preference I have, so it should be doing the same for you, you may not be on a page that has links so it goes to the next page (just a guess:confused: ).

Take care and thanks again for your input...This will probably by my last build/update, I apologize, but these builds were just to give back to this forum and give folks another option to use:) . I just don't want to spend more time on creating more other than tweaking for my own use, if you know what I mean.

Thanks again.

Hi vjgrace
Probably my one last question. Any tweak to revert the IE scrolling back to the "good ole days"?:confused:

vjgrace

Jul 7, 2007
Hi vjgrace
Probably my one last question. Any tweak to revert the IE scrolling back to the "good ole days"?:confused:

Hello illi,

You can try:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Navigation]
"4-Way Nav"=dword:1 (currently set on link by link)

Change to dword:0

Most likely this will change to page by page, but worth a try (soft reset, it should stay, check the registry again if it looks like it is doing the same navigation)...change back to 1 if you don't like it.

Hello illi,

You can try:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Navigation]
"4-Way Nav"=dword:1 (currently set on link by link)

Change to dword:0

Most likely this will change to page by page, but worth a try (soft reset, it should stay, check the registry again if it looks like it is doing the same navigation)...change back to 1 if you don't like it.

Thanks! Tried the change. Still scrolls by page but mails opens at the bottom the page.. had to scroll up
I found broken link in calc.lnk:p

Last edited:

vjgrace

Jul 7, 2007
Thanks! Tried the change. Still scrolls by page but mails opens at the bottom the page.. had to scroll up
I found broken link in calc.lnk:p

Yea I figured it wouldn't work, but that is the only tweak I could find for manipulating the registry for IE navigation other than going to 3rd party software (it seems like there should be a tweak--I scrolled throughout the registry and couldn't find it, it is such a simple task). The calc link, broken :D, affirmative...fixed in my own personal version though(my personal version includes most of EA's settings tweaks (about 15 more tweaks than v2) except the ones I don't care for... the UI tweaks are pretty cool--but I think you know this :D lol).

Take Care!!

Yea I figured it wouldn't work, but that is the only tweak I could find for manipulating the registry for IE navigation other than going to 3rd party software (it seems like there should be a tweak--I scrolled throughout the registry and couldn't find it, it is such a simple task). The calc link, broken :D, affirmative...fixed in my own personal version though(my personal version includes most of EA's settings tweaks (about 15 more tweaks than v2) except the ones I don't care for... the UI tweaks are pretty cool--but I think you know this :D lol).

Take Care!!

I reflashed yours this afternoon:cool: . Trying to rectify the scrolling issue:confused: . BTW I lost the Long_POC.lnk and the long_Camera.lnk

vjgrace

Jul 7, 2007
I reflashed yours this afternoon:cool: . Trying to rectify the scrolling issue:confused: . BTW I lost the Long_POC.lnk and the long_Camera.lnk

There is not a Long_POC.lnk, just a Short_POC.lnk. Short_Camera.lnk and Long_Camera.lnk weren't assigned, so everyone can assign them however they like :) .

Take care.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,
    I am not able to supercid my phone! =(
    I've been searching on the site on google, everywhere but I can't make it work.

I think that the problem is that spv-developers.com is down, and the program tryes to connect there.

Any solution / idea to supercid my SP5?

Thanks in advance,
    Mariano.