Encryption WITHOUT Knox?

Search This thread

robbyr

Sep 30, 2006
Reno
My company mandates that my phone be encrypted if I access the Exchange server. Every custom ROM that I have looked over removes KNOX and the phone's ability to run the encryption setup. Is there another solution?

apfrost

Aug 17, 2007
I'm using Wanam for Xposed to disable the exchange security. This allows me to use the phone without all the policy restrictions. No encryption like Knox, but at least I can get my work email without turning my phone in to brick.

Reactions: robbyr

robbyr

Sep 30, 2006
Reno
I'm using Wanam for Xposed to disable the exchange security. This allows me to use the phone without all the policy restrictions. No encryption like Knox, but at least I can get my work email without turning my phone in to brick.

Is there any special process now that my phone is back to stock and encrypted to flash a custom ROM?

krelvinaz

Feb 20, 2008
Mesa AZ

In my company, doing that is an easy way to get fired., cute but not worth it. The policy is there for a reason. BTW, the tool we use to manage security with can easily find out this is being bypassed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.