OMG! Can't enter numbers during a call

Search This thread
As you can see from the thread title...frustration is setting in. I can't enter numbers using the keypad during a phone call. Example:
I call insurance company
Company asks me for my number
I input the number using the onscreen keypad but there is no "tone" sent.

Is there a setting somewhere? I'm freaking out!!!

JimSmith94

Jul 21, 2007
Midlothian, TX
Smart Watches
Android Wear
As you can see from the thread title...frustration is setting in. I can't enter numbers using the keypad during a phone call. Example:
I call insurance company

One of my major gripes with this phone is that it doesn't play the DTMF tones when I dial. I hate that gurgling noise it makes. I haven't had any trouble entering conference codes or other numbers once connected though. Are you saying you don't hear the tones or they aren't recognized on the other end? A lot of times you have to enter a '#' at the end of your numbers, are you doing that?

Reactions: hotspace

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I call insurance company

One of my major gripes with this phone is that it doesn't play the DTMF tones when I dial. I hate that gurgling noise it makes. I haven't had any trouble entering conference codes or other numbers once connected though. Are you saying you don't hear the tones or they aren't recognized on the other end? A lot of times you have to enter a '#' at the end of your numbers, are you doing that?