[Q] [BRICKED]Pc wont detect phone in emergency mode PLZ help

Search This thread

lg p690

Jan 31, 2014
I got LG p690 (optimus net) and have flashed cwmod..Everything was working smooth till 1 month ago where it started rebooting on random times (when i plugged in the charger or phonecall) and it had issues booting up (black and white stripes after lg logo) now it wont go into recovery mode but it gets into emergency mode np(i had cyanogen mod running).I am trying 2 days straight to get it detected by my pc (win7 64bit ultimate)but it just wont saw a sing of life.(there was one time it somehow made it but it failed to be recognised correctly)....so...
Plz someone that can help me with this..i dont know what im doing wrong plz help
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

lg p690

Jan 31, 2014
I got LG p690 (optimus net) and have flashed cwmod..Everything was working smooth till 1 month ago where it started rebooting on random times (when i plugged in the charger or phonecall) and it had issues booting up (black and white stripes after lg logo) now it wont go into recovery mode but it gets into emergency mode np(i had cyanogen mod running).I am trying 2 days straight to get it detected by my pc (win7 64bit ultimate)but it just wont saw a sing of life.(there was one time it somehow made it but it failed to be recognised correctly)....so...
Plz someone that can help me with this..i dont know what im doing wrong plz help
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
plz someone help