[DISCUSSION] Do you think Android L will be released for S4 I9500?

Do you think Android L will be released for S4 I9500?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

LironImaN

Aug 23, 2014
Hello everyone,

I wondered if Android L will be released for Galaxy S4 I9500 officially by Samsung.

Please reply your opinion.

have a nice day.

one-option

Jan 23, 2013
Ok if Samsung will provide Android L, that will be maybe after one year from official release.

I have i9500, and if you care about updates my advice to you to buy Nexus or HTC , Sony or Motorola devices, where those OEM's promised to bring Android L to the current and last year flagships and other devices.

until now we didn't got the Kitkat 4.4.3 :( , where Sony, HTC & Moto already provided it to many of their devices.

Samsung just know how to release 1000 device in a year and forget all about them.

If you want updates keep away from Samsung.

LironImaN

Aug 23, 2014
Ok if Samsung will provide Android L, that will be maybe after one year from official release.

I have i9500, and if you care about updates my advice to you to buy Nexus or HTC , Sony or Motorola devices, where those OEM's promised to bring Android L to the current and last year flagships and other devices.

until now we didn't got the Kitkat 4.4.3 :( , where Sony, HTC & Moto already provided it to many of their devices.

Samsung just know how to release 1000 device in a year and forget all about them.

If you want updates keep away from Samsung.
Kitkat 4.4.3 is a small update, so I don't think Samsung will think to release it for the S4, It's not worth the work.
They can upgrade us to Android L straightly.

Android L will be S4 Exynous model's last update.
Sent from i9500 Tapatalk
How do you know? Samsung said something about it officially?

ronnie498

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 22, 2010
Mod Edit

Thread Closed - Please see Android L thread already started on this topic.

ronnie498
Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts