[Q] Can not record video after flashing 4.4.2 Pacman

Search This thread

waiwera

Mar 31, 2014
Dear Seniors,
i have flashed my samsung captivate with 4.4.2 from Pacman Rom nightly 23.03.14. everything working great! except one, i can not record video :confused:
no matter what apps i used, whenever i choose to record video it will force closed with note "blame the split screen".
i have tried to reflash, clean the cache, etc etc, but still experience the same error.
it's a great rom, so i hope i can find solution to this one tiny issue.
really appreciate your kind advise. cheers :fingers-crossed:

BWolf56

Mar 25, 2011
Outaouais
Dear Seniors,
i have flashed my samsung captivate with 4.4.2 from Pacman Rom nightly 23.03.14. everything working great! except one, i can not record video :confused:
no matter what apps i used, whenever i choose to record video it will force closed with note "blame the split screen".
i have tried to reflash, clean the cache, etc etc, but still experience the same error.

It sounds like a tradeoff, you lose video recording for split screen.

You'll have to use another ROM if you wanna use it.

Last edited:
Reactions: waiwera

waiwera

Mar 31, 2014
It's a tradeoff, you lose video recording for split screen.

thanks for the advise. but i cannot see how to use the split screen either.
if no other way out, may be i should try another rom. any suggestion which one is fast and reliable?
cheers :fingers-crossed:

BWolf56

Mar 25, 2011
Outaouais
if no other way out, may be i should try another rom. any suggestion which one is fast and reliable?

We don't make suggestion to avoid flaming. What I can suggest though is to go through a few ones and see if they're for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: waiwera

waiwera

Mar 31, 2014
We don't make suggestion to avoid flaming. What I can suggest though if to go through a few ones and see if they're for you.

SOLVED!!!
i have updated with nightly version on 31.03.14 and it solved the video recording problem. but the google keyboard is error so i flashed PA Gapps and now it's all smooth and clear.
thanks so much :good::victory:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear Seniors,

It sounds like a tradeoff, you lose video recording for split screen.

We don't make suggestion to avoid flaming. What I can suggest though is to go through a few ones and see if they're for you.