What is broken here

Search This thread

v.konvict

Dec 1, 2012
Mwanza
That black spot grows when the phone gets hot. All other functions are normal.

Sent from my HTCSensation using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1397119683831.jpg
    1397119683831.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 471

maksuperlink

Aug 28, 2013
Solution

That black spot grows when the phone gets hot. All other functions are normal.

Repair your phone as soon as possible because this spot is due to overheating and if you are using OC then use without it otherwise the only solution is to go Repair Shop

v.konvict

Dec 1, 2012
Mwanza
No i am not using it overclocked. I left it tethering and came back and found that. I dnt have an htc repair shop where i am and i dont trust these other repair guys. So i wanna knoe if its the lcd or what that is broken.

heavy_metal_man

Nov 6, 2011
No i am not using it overclocked. I left it tethering and came back and found that. I dnt have an htc repair shop where i am and i dont trust these other repair guys. So i wanna knoe if its the lcd or what that is broken.

Well, your LCD is definitely breaking, its spreading out when hot because the heat makes the liquid more thin I believe. If you are sure all other functions are normal and that you are not getting any forced overheat reboots or the digitizer is fully functional then I would at minimum replace the LCD, if possible replace the LCD + digitizer as a whole unit as its easier to fit :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Reactions: v.konvict

v.konvict

Dec 1, 2012
Mwanza
Well, your LCD is definitely breaking, its spreading out when hot because the heat makes the liquid more thin I believe. If you are sure all other functions are normal and that you are not getting any forced overheat reboots or the digitizer is fully functional then I would at minimum replace the LCD, if possible replace the LCD + digitizer as a whole unit as its easier to fit :)

Will putting it in the fridge work though...all other functions are normal though.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.