how to set wallpaper as potrait/landscape in nokia x??

Search This thread

meanjan_basu

Jun 21, 2014
I faced this problem when I installed Nova launcher.In Nova launcher the wallpaper sets as landscape mode by default.But in stock Rom set as potrait as default.Now i uninstalled nova launcher and i am in stock.But when I want to set wallpaper it shows me the landscape format not potrait.But I want potrait format which was default of Stock Rom.Any trick to get Potrait format back??

And I know that reset factory settings will solve this problem.But I do not want that.So any trick without factory reset??

Dom3616

May 7, 2013
Karachi
I faced this problem when I installed Nova launcher.In Nova launcher the wallpaper sets as landscape mode by default.But in stock Rom set as potrait as default.Now i uninstalled nova launcher and i am in stock.But when I want to set wallpaper it shows me the landscape format not potrait.But I want potrait format which was default of Stock Rom.Any trick to get Potrait format back??

And I know that reset factory settings will solve this problem.But I do not want that.So any trick without factory reset??

You could try this: Clear data of Wallpaper Picker app in Settings-->Apps--> All Apps.

meanjan_basu

Jun 21, 2014
Sorry, on a different ROM. Try clearing data for Gallery and Live Wallpaper Picker.

Its ok.But I do one think,I reinstalled the nova launcher.In launcher settings there was a option to set wallpaper as potrait.Then I select portrait.As a result now when i set a wallpaper it comes with a potrait format which i needed.Then I uninstalled the Nova launcher.Now in Stock I can set wallpaper in potrait format automatically.At last the problem is solved.I will try your Tips if it will happen again ;) .And Thanks for your help. :)

Reactions: Rythem Garg0001

afaaq123

Dec 11, 2014
It works for me also , it happen due to third party launcher settings. if you only revert to default launcher the issue will pop ups. Any way :fingers-crossed:

Arnav raj

Sep 23, 2015
How to set a default gallery photo in nokia x menu, i hav tried to set an photo for the gallery app in menu, but it only shows the recent clicked photos. Please help me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I can not find anything named "Wallpaper Picker".I search it in Settings-->Apps-->Manage Apps--->All Apps.But Nothing Found..

Sorry, on a different ROM. Try clearing data for Gallery and Live Wallpaper Picker.

Its ok.But I do one think,I reinstalled the nova launcher.In launcher settings there was a option to set wallpaper as potrait.Then I select portrait.As a result now when i set a wallpaper it comes with a potrait format which i needed.Then I uninstalled the Nova launcher.Now in Stock I can set wallpaper in potrait format automatically.At last the problem is solved.I will try your Tips if it will happen again ;) .And Thanks for your help. :)