Clip Case by Pryo Skins!!! AWESOME!!!

Search This thread

akarol

Jun 16, 2010
Orlando
Please be honest guys, does your case stay flush when opening it 360 degrees without pushing it against its back? I find this highly annoying. I've been trying to break the leather all day and have had no success!

Also, anyone else here find that the locking flap marked their tablet over time? I'd hate for that to happen.

Thanks in advance...

sgtuser

Aug 8, 2011
Please be honest guys, does your case stay flush when opening it 360 degrees without pushing it against its back? I find this highly annoying. I've been trying to break the leather all day and have had no success!

Also, anyone else here find that the locking flap marked their tablet over time? I'd hate for that to happen.

Thanks in advance...

I have had the case for a few weeks now and it has losen up a bit over time and darn near lays flat, i guess i could say yes its flat when open.

As far as the clip marking the tab i see no marks what so ever.

Since no one has posted pictures of the Black Carbon Fiber Clip Case that I received last week, I thought I should.... along with my thoughts about CRApple as well....

314080_10100126928960268_12702760_45675699_7374311_n.jpg

Thanks Pryo for making an awesome case! Since you took off the Samsung logo due to copyright reasons, I had to put something on there so people stop asking that stupid question "is that an iPad?" NO, it's not, it's better!!!

Since no one has posted pictures of the Black Carbon Fiber Clip Case that I received last week, I thought I should.... along with my thoughts about CRApple as well...

Thanks Pryo for making an awesome case! Since you took off the Samsung logo due to copyright reasons, I had to put something on there so people stop asking that stupid question "is that an iPad?" NO, it's not, it's better!!!

I love this! Where did you get those stickers from?

I love this! Where did you get those stickers from?

I do custom vinyl graphics and everything else you can think of for high end cars for a living.... Unfortunately, I'm too busy to take orders online, so I save everyone the hassle of asking me and getting rejected by being upfront about it and just saying that if you're local, come see me at work! Sorry, sometimes I really do wish I had more time to get this and all the carbon fiber stuff I do on here because it makes people lose their minds when they see my gadgets!

pdxrealtor

Mar 10, 2007
Oregon
I bought this case, carbon fiber, and I have no complaints. It replaced my Samsung bookcase case .....

I was thinking about a cheap silicone case for around the house.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

Flanhare

Jul 25, 2011
I just ordered the white snake skin model, looks really good on the pictures, I hope I won't be disappointed when I get it.

Have to say the price is just silly low, at least for me in Sweden because the USD is really cheap :) I just hope it won't take 3 weeks to have it delivered :-S

PookiePrancer

Aug 9, 2010
But my version seems to have a a much tighter cover than others which may be causing this.

Hey Raistlin! Just making sure: you have a "skin" on your Tab? That may explain the tight fit. Most cases aren't designed for the extra thickness (though minor, it's not negligible) of shield-type skins. Also, chances are your skin will be marred by the case.

used2hvatreo

Jun 26, 2008
Houston
just ordered mine after all the hype. next i need to root and rerom my tab

Just to add to the hype, I have been using this case for a couple of weeks now and it is awesome. It takes awhile to break in the case so that it will lay flat, but I traveled to and from Europe, and using this case was a breeze and didn't get in my way at all.

Everyone should have at least one of these, if not like 5 to hand out as gifts

Raistlin1

Oct 1, 2010
Hey Raistlin! Just making sure: you have a "skin" on your Tab? That may explain the tight fit. Most cases aren't designed for the extra thickness (though minor, it's not negligible) of shield-type skins. Also, chances are your skin will be marred by the case.

I only had the skin on the screen not on the back and sides. The skin is fairly thin so just being on the screen was not the problem, if I had it on the back and sides then I may agree with that. My cover was not fully clearing the side of tab to lay flat on the screen, it was pressy pretty hard on it. I chalked it up to the leather hinges being kinda short/tight thus causing this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I was given the opportunity to test out 2 cases by Pyro Skins. This is one of them and it is my favorite for sue. It's made of high quality materials. It fits the tab perfectly and the clips hold the tab very firmly without even coming close to marking up the tab. It doesn't add too much bulk to the already thin tab. It doesn't cover any of the hardware buttons at all. It feels great to carry around and it looks really classy. I would definitely recommend this case to anyone! This company did an awesome job with this one and
    there isn't anything I think I would change about it.
    Check them out at http://www.pyroskins.com/
    Here's a video review so you an see it in action!!! http://youtu.be/Icy2XGehC_k?hd=1

IMG_20110805_184517-1.jpg
    weird, looks exactly like the acase i bought off amazon

i'll post pics tomorrow
    So I was given the opportunity to test out 2 cases by Pyro Skins. This is one of them and it is my favorite for sue. It's made of high quality materials. It fits the tab perfectly and the clips hold the tab very firmly without even coming close to marking up the tab. It doesn't add too much bulk to the already thin tab. It doesn't cover any of the hardware buttons at all. It feels great to carry around and it looks really classy. I would definitely recommend this case to anyone! This company did an awesome job with this one and
    there isn't anything I think I would change about it.
    Check them out at http://www.pyroskins.com/
    Here's a video review so you an see it in action!!! http://youtu.be/Icy2XGehC_k?hd=1

IMG_20110805_184517-1.jpg

I too have exactly the same case, but from Acase. I also saw something similar from rooCase as well. May be all of the are same operating with different name, or may be they all get that thing manufactured by the same company.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures that I took.

Here you go took em quickly with my evo so sorry for not so great pictures.
    Restocked!

Just figured I'd let everyone know that they JUST restocked them! (Been checking every 10 minutes today since they said restocking September 8th lol)

Just bought my carbon fiber! :D