Donations

Search This thread

ericpbritt

May 7, 2011
Cave City KY
I would like to give a bit to help out the guys making these great roms and such, but I have a question...
What is generally considered a fair amount? Im not a rich guy or anything but I dont want to make a donation that might be considered insulting.

Reactions: eZdubzitmk4

ShrekOpher

May 14, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
I would like to give a bit to help out the guys making these great roms and such, but I have a question...
What is generally considered a fair amount? Im not a rich guy or anything but I dont want to make a donation that might be considered insulting.

Any donation is better than none. The devs will be thankful for whatever you can afford. I have seen donations as small as a single dollar all the way up to 100 dollars.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: gregsarg

gregsarg

Apr 8, 2011
B.F.E.
There is no minimum or maximum amount ...as mentioned above...

I've donated to several developers over the years...and generally spend $25.00 to $50.00....

It is money well spent....and also lets our devs know we appreciate the countless hours of work...

$50.00 is a good chunk of cash...but if a dev takes 24-48 hours to compile a rom....then they get $1.00 to $2.00 dollars per hour for that $50.00 given...

A buck an hour isn't much for all of that time away from Family and Friends to give us great work....

The more we give...the more we get...

Don't break the bank....but give what you can...and I promise it will come back to you....in many forms....g

Sent from my NOTE 2.750...
Courtesy of our amazing developers...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is no minimum or maximum amount ...as mentioned above...

I've donated to several developers over the years...and generally spend $25.00 to $50.00....

It is money well spent....and also lets our devs know we appreciate the countless hours of work...

$50.00 is a good chunk of cash...but if a dev takes 24-48 hours to compile a rom....then they get $1.00 to $2.00 dollars per hour for that $50.00 given...

A buck an hour isn't much for all of that time away from Family and Friends to give us great work....

The more we give...the more we get...

Don't break the bank....but give what you can...and I promise it will come back to you....in many forms....g

Sent from my NOTE 2.750...
    Courtesy of our amazing developers...
    We dont expect anything man. We are greatful regardless if its 50 dollars or if its 2 dollars.

Regards,
    eZ

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Any donation is better than none. The devs will be thankful for whatever you can afford. I have seen donations as small as a single dollar all the way up to 100 dollars.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
    Lots of developer donation links say "buy me a beer" or "buy me a coffee", so anyone can afford to do that.