[Q]Galaxy S Many Strange Problems

Search This thread
Jan 14, 2008
[AleX.EG]
i've Got locked phone Orange France so i tried to unlock it but the phone has Pattern LOck and i dont know it or have the mail anyway and the phone can\t Enter Download mode or recovery mode so am stuck
i've Searched over and over
1st i normally tried to flash the phone with Odin it doesnt flash so i tried Kies and it upgraded succesfully but i found the same pattern like nothing changed so after flashing i left the phone for while and now the phone is BLINK Black Screen with network and up bar is showing and nothing am not sure if the phone restarting or not but now i cant even see the pattern or even see anything and when i connect to kies it fail while downloading ...
the phone after its flashed with Kies was working perfect with pattern and every thing was ok suddenly phone is 90% rebooting

if some one can help i would appreciate it

T

Tehpriest

It does sound like a stolen unit that has had it's IMEI blocked. Where did you get it? Why do you not know the pattern or email? You have to admit your post does sound very suspicious. As the previous poster said you need to return it to wherever you got it from.

Jan 14, 2008
[AleX.EG]
It does sound like a stolen unit that has had it's IMEI blocked. Where did you get it? Why do you not know the pattern or email? You have to admit your post does sound very suspicious. As the previous poster said you need to return it to wherever you got it from.
so is that all about ?my mistake sir for being suspicious
No Sir I work in MobileShop and WE Bought this phone From Customer and phone was working without pattern when he was selling it but after he left sales man forgot to ask about the code or pattern so customer left and when they asked about if i can do it i said yes its simple but phone has no download mode no recovery and the customer is unreachable he sold us the phone and left :) and we dont have his number:)

and if the imei is blocked so i wont be able to unlocked it or smthing
after flashing phone worked ok but after maybe one hour it started this strange restart loop thnx anyway :)

Jan 14, 2008
[AleX.EG]
thnx for help every body phone is now Flashed ok and phone is working with Pattern Still i will Wait Till any Software Boxes Support resetting i already got my special tools for unlocking and everything
thanks for Helpful help :)