Signal cutting off :(

Search This thread

simpl3lang

Aug 31, 2010
hi all...

currently using tmobile galaxy note 3 with an at&t sim. the phone is in good standing. not blacklisted. i love the phone. currently using slim rom (latest). ever since i got the phone, i been having signal issues. there are times when the phone signal cuts off, no signal at all. and then there are times when, even though, it shows a signal no one can call me, it just rings or cuts the caller after a few rings. sometimes my gf would tell me shes been calling me, but i never got any calls/miss calls. sms would go through though. and when this is happening i would try to call a number, nothing happens, no ringing, no sound at all coming out of the earpiece. a reboot would remedy the issue. but its starting to get annoying.

can anyone help me out here. am i the only one with this issue?

thanks in advance.

greekchampion04

Apr 6, 2011
are there any hardware differences between the ATT version and the T-Mobile version? I have not done the research, but it is possible that the ATT version does not have the correct GSM/LTE bands to get a good connection on T-Mobile.

I had similar issues using a Verizon Note 2 on T-Mobile and AT&T

ukcain

Nov 28, 2012
I have the same issue. I even tried redoing my apn's and the problem continues...

XxLostSoulxX

May 22, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I have issues if I don't use att after day and use tmobile it won't load data just voice, I turn it off and switch sims and load the data, turn off, switch back to att sim all is well.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk