[Q] PA 4.4.3

Search This thread

Sonone

Apr 1, 2013
Pune
when will PA thread re open??

and can someone tell me any other ways to report and resolve issues?

the bug tracker I am not very acquainted,besides (i may be wrong) but its not like a forum where u have a discussion so makes it difficult!

littleguevara

May 21, 2010
There is no ETA for its reopening. Furthermore, the devs don't check the thread for bug reports so it'd be a waste of time. The bug tracker is your only viable option.

IMO the thread should stay closed, with the bug tracker and OTA app built in there's no need for it. Other than to have people that don't read ask the same questions a million times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sonone

Sonone

Apr 1, 2013
Pune
There is no ETA for its reopening. Furthermore, the devs don't check the thread for bug reports so it'd be a waste of time. The bug tracker is your only viable option.

IMO the thread should stay closed, with the bug tracker and OTA app built in there's no need for it. Other than to have people that don't read ask the same questions a million times.

i Had a strange issue with it it read something UID blah blah is not stable....I just couldnt access the memory card contents also in the recovery a reboot settled it though... what is this issue called?? so that i can report it in the bug tracker!

Pirateghost

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 24, 2010
androidninjas.com
i Had a strange issue with it it read something UID blah blah is not stable....I just couldnt access the memory card contents also in the recovery a reboot settled it though... what is this issue called?? so that i can report it in the bug tracker!

Uid is not a rom issue. Neither is not having access to sdcard in recovery.... If you look up the Uid error message in Google you will get the fix.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Reactions: Jimmy_Jo and Sonone

Sonone

Apr 1, 2013
Pune
Uid is not a rom issue. Neither is not having access to sdcard in recovery.... If you look up the Uid error message in Google you will get the fix.

Sent from my Nexus 5

when i searched it says its mostly because of an app or fixing permissions i tried both! it does the trick but after a while it pops up!
anyways thanks!
and since you are a PA senior developer,may i ask whether the thread will start?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    when i searched it says its mostly because of an app or fixing permissions i tried both! it does the trick but after a while it pops up!
    anyways thanks!
    and since you are a PA senior developer,may i ask whether the thread will start?

I can't comment on the thread opening

Sent from my Nexus 5

Sent from my Nexus 5