[GUIDE] [HOW-TO] Install Adobe Flash Player on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean/ Android 4.4

Search This thread

khargool

Jun 9, 2009
no sound

Hi,

I'm using Samsung Galaxy Tab4 and have a strange problem playing flash on this device - I get no sound. I've done everything like in tutorial, tried different browsers, settings, but no luck so far. Sometimes, when the flash content is loaded I get a sound, but only for a split of a second then it behaves like muted. I must mention I'm quite familiar (I suppose) with installing flash as I've successfully done it several times on many different devices. Anyone any clues ?

Regards

Marcin

Last edited:

sink1991

Jan 19, 2014
Hello,

Here is an easy way to install flash on any Android smartphone.
Go to android settings menu.
  1. Hover to Security and Accept/Allow applications
  2. check Unknown Sources to enable support for installing applications from unknown sources.
  3. Download any version of Adobe Player for Android from the list below.
  4. Once you have downloaded the files, open Notifications.
  5. Tap install_flash_player.apk.
  6. Once you have successfully installed the support for flash, you would be able to run all the applications dependent on flash.

You can download the apk files from here

farg0o0o

Aug 14, 2023
why the hell do I have only one port in the sgtkeif application and when I click "open" nothing happens. drivers are ok, debugging is ok. What about this port, I remember that I used to be able to do it, but now it's beyond me...

dasdsad1

Aug 20, 2019
Bucharest, Romania
Hello,

Here is an easy way to install flash on any Android smartphone.
Go to android settings menu.
  1. Hover to Security and Accept/Allow applications
  2. check Unknown Sources to enable support for installing applications from unknown sources.
  3. Download any version of Adobe Player for Android from the list below.
  4. Once you have downloaded the files, open Notifications.
  5. Tap install_flash_player.apk.
  6. Once you have successfully installed the support for flash, you would be able to run all the applications dependent on flash.

You can download the apk files from here
This is ok, but takes you to

Adobe Flash Player End of Life.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Re: [GUIDE] [HOW-TO] Install Adobe Flash Player on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean

New version is up!
    http://download.macromedia.com/pub/...roid/11.1.115.37/install_flash_player_ics.apk

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 usando Tapatalk 2
    New version is up!
    Download here!
    http://download.macromedia.com/pub/...roid/11.1.115.36/install_flash_player_ics.apk

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2
    I just installed Dolphin Beta from the Play store and the latest Flash Player from the first post of this thread.
    However flash still does not work!
    I also noticed that, in the settings of Dolphin under web content, flash is OFF and you cannot turn it on. It gives some warning about how flash will crash dolphin. I thought dolphin beta supported flash..

Is there something I'm missing or something else I need to do?

Thanks

Edit: I'm using a Nexus 4

Follow the Instructions

1. Grab and install flashplayer

2. Grab Dolphin Beta from Google Play.

3. With you favourite file explorer navigate to: /data/data/com.dolphin.browser.lab.en/shared_prefs/com.dolphin.browser.lab.en_preferences.xml

4. Make sure to close Dolphin Beta and delete com.dolphin.browser.lab.en_preferences.xml

5. Start dolphin again, com.dolphin.browser.lab.en_preferences.xml will be recreated.

6. With you favourite file explorer navigate to: /data/data/com.dolphin.browser.lab.en/shared_prefs/com.dolphin.browser.lab.en_preferences.xml

7. Edit the line <string name="plugin_state">ON_DEMAND</string> to <string name="plugin_state">ON</string>

8. Done. Now your com.dolphin.browser.lab.en_preferences.xml should look like this:

TL;DR: Modify line containing <string name="plugin_state">ON_DEMAND</string> in /data/data/com.dolphin.browser.lab.en/shared_prefs/com.dolphin.browser.lab.en_preferences.xml to <string name="plugin_state">ON</string> or add it if it doesn't exist, then restart Dolphin Beta browser.
    Now Adobe Flash always loads automatically.
    There is a new version of Adobe Flash out 11.1.115.47
    Dang and this is all apple's fault.They killed flash.The world was a better place where apple was just only a fruit and not an OS

Sent from My Samsung Galaxy S2 running Paranoidandroid Rom.What else if not?=P