[ROM][4.4.4]AOSPXS - Customized AOSP

Search This thread

piyush95

Aug 7, 2012
Mumbai
I heard somewhere that the signal icons-both wifi and mobile network's are causing the lag...

Yeah...I think that's what's causing it..
Because in Cm after I changed the theme..Signal and wifi icons changed and the lag was gone...

Reactions: Apology11

reyfista11

Feb 15, 2013
can somebody help me?

i installed this rom and everything is fine

but then after i set everything up and i restart the phone it got stuck on the sony logo

i still can get into recovery tough. now i'm gonna try factory reset

what i've done whet set the phones: install supersu from market, whatsap,fbreader

ty

edit: now it fixed after factory reset

Last edited:

yunamunchy

Mar 31, 2014
Honor 6X
I think it is not stucked...after first restart you need to wait 10-15 mins :) it is on every cm11 rom

Sent from my LT26i using XDA Free mobile app

is it really like that? it is going to be stuck at bootlogo for a long time? i thought my phone is breaking long time ago. my phone is fine now but i experienced that kind of "bug" and no one was answering my question

yunamunchy

Mar 31, 2014
Honor 6X
its too lame to ask this. since its based on bilchen's rom, i assume fm radio and hdmi is working?

Sent from my Xperia S

PunchUp

Sep 18, 2013
10-15 minutes is too much actually. It doesn't take more than 3-4 minutes
And OP doesn't really have to mention that. It's common sense. When it's running you should let it. If it's stuck or running too long than expected, then there's a problem. But initial startup always takes time

reyfista11

Feb 15, 2013
10-15 minutes is too much actually. It doesn't take more than 3-4 minutes
And OP doesn't really have to mention that. It's common sense. When it's running you should let it. If it's stuck or running too long than expected, then there's a problem. But initial startup always takes time

it was stuck at sony logo not on the boot animation(the one with 4 colours) so i thoght something gone wrong

btw is it okay runing art on this rom? i switch to art last night and so far no problem for now

PunchUp

Sep 18, 2013
Oh ok I thought boot animation.
Yep ART can be used on any ROM. But it might break some apps. Especially Xposed framework is not supported at all

ardf69

Sep 25, 2009
Como
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
BUG reporting

I found 3 bugs:

1 the "Google Location Reporting" in Settings->Location is disabled when Mode is Battery saving
2 FM Radio finds the radio channels but there's no audio
3 on the screen lock with pattern I see sometime the screen to flicker when I put the sequence to unlock

Ciao Angelo

moe18

Oct 28, 2012
Panama
Sony Xperia 5 II
Foumd a bug.
When oppening a link in Facebook app browser opens AnD everything goes Normal, but when pressing back button to get to Facebook app, browser get" bugg". See screenshot for reference

Sent from my Xperia S using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1403730665805.jpg
    1403730665805.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 480

Android Tz

Jun 3, 2013
I found 3 bugs:

1 the "Google Location Reporting" in Settings->Location is disabled when Mode is Battery saving
2 FM Radio finds the radio channels but there's no audio
3 on the screen lock with pattern I see sometime the screen to flicker when I put the sequence to unlock

Ciao Angelo
I have had similar poblems.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introduction

This rom is a customised version of AOSP 4.4.4 based on billchen1977s sources.
    His original Thread is here. Deedwar and I added a few new features to it, as well as TWRP and root access.

Features
    Release 1
    • AOSP 4.4.3
    • TWRP recovery
    • Superuser embedded in Settings
    • Clear all button
    • Torch app and quicksettings toggle
    • Reboot option
    Release 2
    • AOSP 4.4.4
    • init.d support
    Release 3
    more to come in the future
    Feel free to add suggestions in the Feature request tab at the top of this thread.

Download
    Release1
    Release2
    Release3
    Alternative: AOSP without customisations (only TWRP and Superuser)
    AOSP

Installation instructions
    Copy the zip file to sdcard and flash it in recovery. If you get an error doing so, make sure to unmount the system partition in recovery first.

I recommend the use of TKruzzes gapps from here. I use them and they work perfectly.

Source
    AOSPXS repo
    kernel repo
    Kernel branch used for this build: aosp-4.4
    Defconifg for nozomi: fuji_nozomi_defconfig
    compiler used: gcc4.7 aosp default

Thanks To/Credits
    Code:
    - billchen1977 for his great work on AOSP
    - deedwar for the help with the customization and the kernel
    - RaymanFX and the FXP Team for their work on Xperia S
    - koush for his Superuser app
    - CM Team for the torch app and various patches

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOSPXS, ROM for the Sony Xperia S

Contributors
    Apology11, Billchen1977, Deedwar
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2014-06-19
    Last Updated 2014-09-27
    New Release with all the fixes by all the awesome contributors.
    Thanks to you all :good:

I also removed the torch app for now, let me know if gravitiy box works for you.

I didn´t test the rom yet, but I didn´t wanted to make you wait till I did, so here it is:

https://mega.co.nz/#!XIoH3QxI!rrlmMSgVukLUm73kzAaBtK8blk2OzFNA-_kCG6jTcs0
    extract Attach Files and overwrite /system/lib/hw/hwcomposer.msm8660.so
    I've test and CamScaner and PDF document scaner work OK, help me to test in Whatsapp, MX Player and other camera apps.
    Do you have a working build for nozomi? if so your free to post it here and I will link it in op.
    Otherwise it may take me a week to upload a new build..

I don't have the bandwidth to upload a complete build i'm afraid. The changes should only affect the framework-res.apk so i've attached a flashable fix that should work. This was built from the 4.4.4 branch so don't attempt to use this against the 4.4.3 release.

If anyone wants to test it and post the results that would be great.
    here is an updated build which includes fm radio fix, auto brightness option, location fix and selinux support:

https://mega.co.nz/#!LhtnFaIa!AcSJpZgMPJxTbiD02HRrrAxJPr1rjGTbx198gQ-_glY