Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

androidsteve

Mar 25, 2010
Have you manually taken any apk's from the system/app folder? I think there are a few that are necessary in order to allow mms to work. I had this problem before and it was because I flashed a theme thinking it was allowed and it wasn't so I started from scratch. It might be beneficial for you to either deal with the lack of mms for a minute until the final release (since you have to full wipe anyway) or just full wipe and start from scratch right now.

Thank you for the reply. Yeah I experienced the loss of mms because of flashing a theme a while back. I may wait for final release. If I can't I'll wipe, as you said.. Thanks again..

Sent from my ADR6300

mrlanrat

May 12, 2010
San Diego
lanrat.com
take some stuff from Desire HD?

ihtfp69,

Is it possible to take some of the stuff from the desire HD rom and add it to skyraider? I have the Desire HD rom a test for a few days and found these features amazing, could they be added to skyraider? (hopefully with a simple apk copy/replace)

• You can sort the apps in the launcher
  • You can find all your contact links in one place (to link a gmail and facebook contact)
  • NEW MUSIC PLAYER (This one is a biggie!)
  • You can re-order the homescreens
  • New phone power saving settings
  • DNLA/UPNP support (I can stream from my phone to XMBC via wifi!!)

What do you say?

colonel187

Jul 3, 2010
Nowhere
ihtfp69,

Is it possible to take some of the stuff from the desire HD rom and add it to skyraider? I have the Desire HD rom a test for a few days and found these features amazing, could they be added to skyraider? (hopefully with a simple apk copy/replace)

• You can sort the apps in the launcher
  • You can find all your contact links in one place (to link a gmail and facebook contact)
  • NEW MUSIC PLAYER (This one is a biggie!)
  • You can re-order the homescreens
  • New phone power saving settings
  • DNLA/UPNP support (I can stream from my phone to XMBC via wifi!!)

What do you say?

That would be awesome.

sent from my Incredible via skyraider & tapatalk

Bern612

Aug 27, 2008
Who else would wait for gold if he said he could put hd apps if in it

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

jlss

May 14, 2010
www.jlsparks.com
Who else would wait for gold if he said he could put hd apps if in it

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

Doesn't matter to me. I'm happy with 3.2. I'm sure I'd be happy with some HD in there too.

I've been using SR since the start. It's always been a work in progress. Calling it gold isn't going to change the continued evolution of the ROM (unless he's planning on not cooking anymore).

Bullhead00

Jan 2, 2009
Has anyone switched from virtuous rom to using this one? What are the major differences in this ROM compared with the Virtuous ROM?

REYES702

Aug 27, 2010
Are we there yet? I'm dying over here.
drool2.gif

oldman_58

Jul 13, 2010
Sunny Florida
Christmas Yet

I swear I heard the reindeer on the roof, I gotta get the milk and cookies ready....

I'm out on the Left Coast this weekend (that would be California) It will happen 3 hours later for me....:rolleyes:

jwood

Oct 19, 2009
GOLD RUSH!

Sent using SkyRadier 3.2 RC3 Incredible ROM with King Kernel #5 and the 2.15 Radio.

jwood

Oct 19, 2009
** hold

Sent using SkyRadier 3.2 RC3 Incredible ROM with King Kernel #5 and the 2.15 Radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, XDA, it was fun while it lasted! Thanks for the fish! All future development will take place on both Team BAMF Forums and RootzWiki.
    We thank all our fans for their continued support.

vbulletin4_logo.png

bamf.png
    Well, XDA, it was fun while it lasted! Thanks for the fish! All future development will take place on both Team BAMF Forums and RootzWiki.
    We thank all our fans for their continued support.

vbulletin4_logo.png

bamf.png
    Working on 4.1 today. No ETA.
    v4.2

Sorry everyone. XDA was acting funny last night so I couldn't update the OP all of the way. The links are there now.

I hope everyone enjoys this final edition of SkyRaider Sense for the Droid Incredible. I had a lot of fun making it. Unless there is some glaring bug that needs fixed, this is all she wrote. Check out my sig if you're wondering what I will be up to next.

FYI, that egg is still out there. Oh, and comment please.