CPU: 1 Ghz ARMv7
Hardware: MT6575
RAM: 256 MB
ROM: 512 MB
Kernal Version: 2.6.35.7 wuhai@SW3-Server #1 HKT 2012
Build number: ALPS.GB2.MP.V2.2
Custom Build Version: S8034A_PP_F1_PK_1.04_V12
Baseband Version: MAUI.11AMD.W11.50.SP.V14

i have done all the methods of rooting this device by using SuperOneClick 2.3.3.0
it hanged up at step #7, i have done a trick on hangup like OFF and ON the Debugging Mode and try again , done this al0t of time.. but still no luck of rooting..

Can anyone tell me the other working method of rooting this device/
Waiting for y0ur help.

Thanks !

maazz

May 7, 2012
i believe its not impossible, though we need some real android hardcore dev to solve this riddle :)

Maani

Aug 11, 2009
Hello All.
i have android m0bile which is Qmobile Noir A2 with following specifications

Android Version: Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread
Android ID: ea49147a89ca1378
Brand: QMobile
Model: A2
Device: s8034
User: wuhai
CPU: 1 Ghz ARMv7
Hardware: MT6575
RAM: 256 MB
ROM: 512 MB
Kernal Version: 2.6.35.7 wuhai@SW3-Server #1 HKT 2012
Build number: ALPS.GB2.MP.V2.2
Custom Build Version: S8034A_PP_F1_PK_1.04_V12
Baseband Version: MAUI.11AMD.W11.50.SP.V14

i have done all the methods of rooting this device by using SuperOneClick 2.3.3.0
it hanged up at step #7, i have done a trick on hangup like OFF and ON the Debugging Mode and try again , done this al0t of time.. but still no luck of rooting..

Can anyone tell me the other working method of rooting this device/
Waiting for y0ur help.

Thanks !
Hi guys, I am having the same issue, with my Qmobile A2. and really need any help about this. I want to root it because I love spbshell 3d and it cant be cracked unless the phone is rooted. :(

mtayyabali

Oct 1, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
Best method for rooting

i believe its not impossible, though we need some real android hardcore dev to solve this riddle :)

I have tried the very simple method to root your phone Qmobile Noir A100 and A2 and A5. Simply connect your phone to internet by wifi, now go to your computer and goto this FILECROP WEBSITE
Now type unviersal androot apk. Click enter . Lots of results but choose the first one!! Next Download it and transfer to your Noir.
Install the software which you just transfered and open it. Click root and u got your phone rooted!!!

I HOPE THAT THIS WORKS. MAKE SURE YOUR PHONE IS CONNECTED TO INTERNET WHEN YOU ARE ROOTING YOUR PHONE!!

Aug 20, 2009
I have tried the very simple method to root your phone Qmobile Noir A100 and A2 and A5. Simply connect your phone to internet by wifi, now go to your computer and goto this FILECROP WEBSITE
Now type unviersal androot apk. Click enter . Lots of results but choose the first one!! Next Download it and transfer to your Noir.
Install the software which you just transfered and open it. Click root and u got your phone rooted!!!

I HOPE THAT THIS WORKS. MAKE SURE YOUR PHONE IS CONNECTED TO INTERNET WHEN YOU ARE ROOTING YOUR PHONE!!

Have you successfully rooted Noir A2 using this method? Well I tried this method too but still no luck.

Sent from my A2 using xda premium

Last edited:

mudassirrashid

Dec 10, 2010
I am pretty sure it will be rooted. Using this method.

If you always stuck at Process #7 then I will suggest you to try HTC wildfire S method. First unlock the boot loader using the same method as used for htc. Here is a link try and tell the result to the world.

Go to this link to find help about how to root HWS. HTCDev.com

Good luck dears

Aug 20, 2009
If you always stuck at Process #7 then I will suggest you to try HTC wildfire S method. First unlock the boot loader using the same method as used for htc. Here is a link try and tell the result to the world.

Go to this link to find help about how to root HWS. HTCDev.com

Good luck dears

No Luck. Isn't there anyway to root this custom ROM by Qmobile?

Qmobile_Noir_A2.jpg

jibranalikhan

Oct 21, 2012
Nothing is Impossible

Same problem :( I tried every single way to root my QMobile Noir A2 but got no luck :(
I think its now impossible to root this set.

Nothing is impossible my friend. I think we just have to wait till someone actually does find a loop hole init. Since Noir A8 is easily rooted something will come up for noir a2 aswell

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stop giving out wrong info

check to root

Dude dont give out opinions or info if you dont know what you are talking about. A45 has a different hardware processor. A2 is mt6575. It iwll brick the phone.:mad:
    OK. Then please help us or guide us how to root Qmobile Noir A2. I know that my Noir A2 is MT6575 chip with S8034. So any Droid Guru out there please help us. it will be kind enough if anyone can guide how to

a. Make Complete ROM backup of Noir A2.
    b. Root Noir A2.

The help will be greatly appreciated as these mobiles are really cheap with all the features and many people in my country are buying it....

Tell me if you require any info (But do tell me how to get this info from the mobile set).
    How To Change LOcation to Sdcard A2

download this file

https://hotfile.com/dl/192869619/485aafb/ADB_computer.zip.html

extract it to C: Drive (password: mustafa)

now Plug your device

and check Usb Debugging

Settings>Apps>Development>usb debugging

after this rest for a while and let the windows to install drivers automatically

after drivers installed..... 1 driver may not install. the method to install this driver

goto ControlPanel>Devicemanager>AndroidA2

select it and update drivers by select updates from C:/Adbcomuputer/drivers adb

after installation of driver

open cmd

start>search>cmd

type these commands

cd\

cd adb computer

cd adb

adb devices

(computer must list your device after "adb devices" command if computer not list your device than check that drivers are installed sucessfully? if yes than restart your pc)

adb shell

pm Set InstallLocation 2

exit

:) Have fun You have succesfully changed your location to 2

unplug your device :)

to check go apps settings whatsapp (a option to move sdcard is now opened)

Hit Thanx :)

мυsтαғα ¢нαυδняγ

Bro Mustafa, i tried your adb driver but no luck. after installing the driver when i put command "adb devices" the list shows nothing... what is the reasons :confused:

XINIXI