[DUMP] HTC Verizon Droid DNA System Dump

Search This thread

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
Great. Your system dump is corrupted. Did an MD5 check and it matches.

heres a deodexed version of a different system dump: http://d-h.st/F4v

script hasnt been verified for flashing at all, but might give you something to poke around with (read dont flash it)

i dont have the phone yet, so havent been able to see if there were any issues with apks and jars that were deodexed

lasphyxial

Jun 8, 2008
AZ
asphyxiatedgod.net
Downloading now. I need the mount points to make a base. Can you run this command via adb?

adb shell
cat proc/emmc

Code:
mmcblk0p21: "misc"
mmcblk0p20: "recovery"
mmcblk0p19: "boot"
mmcblk0p32: "system"
mmcblk0p28: "local"
mmcblk0p33: "cache"
mmcblk0p34: "userdata"
mmcblk0p24: "devlog"
mmcblk0p26: "pdata"
mmcblk0p29: "extra"
mmcblk0p16: "radio"
mmcblk0p17: "adsp"
mmcblk0p15: "dsps"
mmcblk0p18: "radio_config"
mmcblk0p22: "modem_st1"
mmcblk0p23: "modem_st2"
mmcblk0p30: "cdma_record"
mmcblk0p31: "reserve"

incase still needed the info

Dri94

Oct 9, 2011
Florida
is this flashable? if not can anyone point me to a base flashable ROM that i can begin modding

WorldOfJohnboy

Mar 23, 2011
Syracuse
is this flashable? if not can anyone point me to a base flashable ROM that i can begin modding

I don't believe it is flashable (OP can chime in). There is currently only two options for you if this isn't flashable:
  • Install the Stock/Rooted/Deodexed ROM in this forum.
  • Go to Fastboot, "fastboot oem lock" and the use the RUU to return to stock (RUU program is sticky on this forum).

If anyone can correct me on this, please feel free.

Dri94

Oct 9, 2011
Florida
I don't believe it is flashable (OP can chime in). There is currently only two options for you if this isn't flashable:
  • Install the Stock/Rooted/Deodexed ROM in this forum.
  • Go to Fastboot, "fastboot oem lock" and the use the RUU to return to stock (RUU program is sticky on this forum).

If anyone can correct me on this, please feel free.

I dont want to return to stock I want to get a base flashable Rom so I can mood out and debloat

WorldOfJohnboy

Mar 23, 2011
Syracuse
I dont want to return to stock I want to get a base flashable Rom so I can mood out and debloat

Then your best bet is to flash the only ROM currently available if you don't want to return to stock. It's deodexed so you can mod all you want.

I just flashed the RUU and am starting from scratch... I did something to mess up some widgets, etc. so I wanted to start over.

3yoders

Nov 23, 2010
Then your best bet is to flash the only ROM currently available if you don't want to return to stock. It's deodexed so you can mod all you want.

I just flashed the RUU and am starting from scratch... I did something to mess up some widgets, etc. so I wanted to start over.

Are you able to Unlock after you Re-lock to RUU?

Top Liked Posts