Wifi issues do I need to switch while I still can

Search This thread

kleigh774

Jun 25, 2012
I just got the s4 and its total stock but it keeps dropping on and off wifi. In fact in settings it sometimes says I have poor wifi conection. But I know my router is good and my wifes g2 has no problems. I read online there is alot of issues sinve the 4.3 update and even after the patch. I also read samsung is not going to do anything there blaming sprint or your wifi. Should I switch to the g2 while I still can or hold out for a fix or does anyone know a fix?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

kleigh774

Jun 25, 2012
Also it took 4 hours to set up phone. Most was the crazy slow download of apps from play store and updates from play store. Small apps would take 10 minutes to download then about 5 to install while on my wifes g2 same app same time downloaded and installed in under a minute

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

BIGSAMDA1ST

Nov 29, 2012
Brooklyn,Ny..
WiFi switching on and off is probably under wifi settings. Just turn it off and it will stop switching on and off.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

kleigh774

Jun 25, 2012
I tried that even did the ##code to get into WiFi and turn off WiFi saver. Nothing worked and then it started saying no mobile data connection but I was on lte and it worked. Plus I was getting that Knox problem so I just went to the g2. Thanks though

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app