Note 3 stuck with Samsung logo

Search This thread

michealjohndiamond

May 24, 2014
Hi,

I have bought new Samsung galaxy note 3 last month and my first samsung product.
Within 3 days it started to trouble... When plugin for charging, it is automatically started to reboot continuously and only after unplugging the charger it will restart to normal. Tried with couple of other chargers and the same issue persists during charing.

So far I have been using apple products and my brother also used to go for apple products. My brother insists to go with iPhone 5S and I want to try a new product with samsung which gone in vain though everyone might won't have this issue.

Okay..patiently packed the 2 days old..sorry should be new phone and went to samsung authorized service center traveling for 1 hr and waited for 2 hrs. I have took the video of the reboot problem and explained the issue. They got the phone and it will take 1-2 days or collection .Gave the phone to them and travelled back for another 1 hr and half a day gone.

After 2 days got the call from service center to collect the phone...during office hours with lot of excitement to use new phone took permission and travelled again for 1 hr and waited for 2 hrs for collection.asked for the problem and they have told some charging unit has been replaced.

happy back to home...put it for charger and after 20 mins I have gone out and came to room to see the same rebooting issue continuously.

no time to go to the service center due to office work as it will waste my 4-5 hours. waited for Saturday and almost for 6 days it has it been not used and inside the box..my brother started to tease me and so far using iPhone for 6 years with different models and for at least 1 year no issues... ok patience...

gone again to service center and blasted them but what use and they got the paper waiter ( that's note 3) and this time they told it will 1 week for complete checking... what to do gave them and returned back for the 2nd time.

new phone for $900 and used only 2 days...after 4 days got the call for collection and I have asked what is the problem with the phone and they have told they have replaced the mother board itself...great..I have asked to write it clearly what has been replaced in the service request form and it is what written "RPL PBA (4.4.2)"

at last started to use the new phone after 10 days and I am happy the issue is not happened again...but now after 20 days it started to have different issue... this time the Samsung logo displayed and you can't to anything...once tried with pressing the power button and it is rebooted... happened again after5 days and this time even pressing the power button didn't helped...after 30 mins I have tried again to press the power button thought of trying it before going to recovery mode and this time restarted...

this is not rooted and don't have any SD card and installed only minimum apps...and suggestion why this note 3 stuck with Samsung logo? do I need to go to service center again....

it is still with samsung official OS..below is the details
already having 1 yr warranty and thinking for paying for 1 more year...

Model number: SM-N9005
Android version: 4.4.2
baseband version: N9005XXUENC2
kernel version:
3.4.0-1168347

build number:KOT49H.N9005XXUEND3

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
Hi,

I have bought new Samsung galaxy note 3 last month and my first samsung product.
Within 3 days it started to trouble... When plugin for charging, it is automatically started to reboot continuously and only after unplugging the charger it will restart to normal. Tried with couple of other chargers and the same issue persists during charing.

So far I have been using apple products and my brother also used to go for apple products. My brother insists to go with iPhone 5S and I want to try a new product with samsung which gone in vain though everyone might won't have this issue.

Okay..patiently packed the 2 days old..sorry should be new phone and went to samsung authorized service center traveling for 1 hr and waited for 2 hrs. I have took the video of the reboot problem and explained the issue. They got the phone and it will take 1-2 days or collection .Gave the phone to them and travelled back for another 1 hr and half a day gone.

After 2 days got the call from service center to collect the phone...during office hours with lot of excitement to use new phone took permission and travelled again for 1 hr and waited for 2 hrs for collection.asked for the problem and they have told some charging unit has been replaced.

happy back to home...put it for charger and after 20 mins I have gone out and came to room to see the same rebooting issue continuously.

no time to go to the service center due to office work as it will waste my 4-5 hours. waited for Saturday and almost for 6 days it has it been not used and inside the box..my brother started to tease me and so far using iPhone for 6 years with different models and for at least 1 year no issues... ok patience...

gone again to service center and blasted them but what use and they got the paper waiter ( that's note 3) and this time they told it will 1 week for complete checking... what to do gave them and returned back for the 2nd time.

new phone for $900 and used only 2 days...after 4 days got the call for collection and I have asked what is the problem with the phone and they have told they have replaced the mother board itself...great..I have asked to write it clearly what has been replaced in the service request form and it is what written "RPL PBA (4.4.2)"

at last started to use the new phone after 10 days and I am happy the issue is not happened again...but now after 20 days it started to have different issue... this time the Samsung logo displayed and you can't to anything...once tried with pressing the power button and it is rebooted... happened again after5 days and this time even pressing the power button didn't helped...after 30 mins I have tried again to press the power button thought of trying it before going to recovery mode and this time restarted...

this is not rooted and don't have any SD card and installed only minimum apps...and suggestion why this note 3 stuck with Samsung logo? do I need to go to service center again....

kernel version:
3.4.0-1168347

If u want easy, bring to service center and blast them :)

Uf u want to test urself first, try to go into recovery and do factory reset nd wipe cache. Why?
Ur phone might did an auto update, and might did an auto reboot after that.

If still cannot, u may want to try to reflash stock official firmware.

If still fail, try to send back to service center.

Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the vorner of this rounded earth.

Reactions: Rosli59564

michealjohndiamond

May 24, 2014
Hi..Thanks for your reply. But I haven't checked for auto update. May be I will monitor for some more days if this issues happens again or not..when I am in between the office work...this type of issue is very irritating. . Unable to call or message. .. Such a pain....Doing all kind of repairing in office. ..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

kernel version:
    3.4.0-1168347

If u want easy, bring to service center and blast them :)

Uf u want to test urself first, try to go into recovery and do factory reset nd wipe cache. Why?
    Ur phone might did an auto update, and might did an auto reboot after that.

If still cannot, u may want to try to reflash stock official firmware.

If still fail, try to send back to service center.

Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the vorner of this rounded earth.