Sudden battery drain!

Search This thread

BackDaws

Oct 19, 2011
England
I'm not sure whats happened but since yesterday Google services is draining my battery, I've not installed any new apps or changed any settings so im a bit miffed as to what's happening.

Anyone else experiencing this on their G2?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

leomd333

Feb 20, 2013
I'm not sure whats happened but since yesterday Google services is draining my battery, I've not installed any new apps or changed any settings so im a bit miffed as to what's happening.

Clear the data and cache of google play services and see if that helps :good:

Reactions: BackDaws

BackDaws

Oct 19, 2011
England
Did you take the recent gmaps update? I had the same experience last week. Rolling back to original gmaps solved it for me.

Ahhhh funnily enough maps needed a manual update last night. but ive also cleared cache and data from google play services ( Thank you MalignantQuechnitlan) and that seems to of cured it, but thanks i shall kepp an eye on maps now :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Clear the data and cache of google play services and see if that helps :good:
    Did you take the recent gmaps update? I had the same experience last week. Rolling back to original gmaps solved it for me.