[Q] pls. help me to root as i am running out of space

Search This thread

alex279

Apr 19, 2014
Pls help..... Once I have tried to root using the "root land" app but I don't know anything about it;I somehow bricked the device so when I again tried to root & swap the external memory as suggested by a video tutorial by c4e tech on you tube. But I'm unable to do so because when i go through the# recovery mode # an android logo showing a Danger sign is there which isn't earlier there all the options there are not working which inhibit the rooting process. so pls. Help me what to do before rooting & there aftere step wise as I am new rooting world of android. Thx.. In advance.

jayadu

Mar 18, 2014
Coimbatore
Pls help..... Once I have tried to root using the "root land" app but I don't know anything about it;I somehow bricked the device so when I again tried to root & swap the external memory as suggested by a video tutorial by c4e tech on you tube. But I'm unable to do so because when i go through the# recovery mode # an android logo showing a Danger sign is there which isn't earlier there all the options there are not working which inhibit the rooting process. so pls. Help me what to do before rooting & there aftere step wise as I am new rooting world of android. Thx.. In advance.

Use framaroot app 4 rooting
Nd use mobile uncle app available in play store
download recovery file Nd update ur recovery using Mobile uncle
Thn see the themes Nd app section 4 extending ur internal memory

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: alex279

alex279

Apr 19, 2014
what should i do before rooting framaroot

Use framaroot app 4 rolanguageg

Pls help what to do before rooting in simple language as per suggested method(I really don't know the basics of the process rooting) for canvas HD

jayadu

Mar 18, 2014
Coimbatore
Pls help what to do before rooting in simple language as per suggested method(I really don't know the basics of the process rooting) for canvas HD

Nothing us required to be done b4 rooting
As by rooting no data loss r anything would not happen so do the steps in the above post clearly Nd properly

alex279

Apr 19, 2014
a few questions left

Nothing us required to be done b4 rooting
As by rooting no data loss r anything would not happen so do the steps in the above post clearly Nd properly

1.. Framaroot is not there in the play store , if possible give me the link. 2...ok i found the mobile uncle app & add it to the wishlist .3...from where to download the recovery image.3...as u have told i should have a option to update the recovery image which i found when i go through the recovery mode of my device!!! Am i right .4...is the theme nd app is also there in the recovery mode or sth elsewhere, actually i think there's a method to swipe the internal memory to expand it up to >28 GB using my external SD card through a video tutorial by c4e tech which needs rooted canvas HD.5...Finally as per in your first post ido the same things stepwise mention here again with my device too.waiting for your reply.

jayadu

Mar 18, 2014
Coimbatore
1.. Framaroot is not there in the play store , if possible give me the link. 2...ok i found the mobile uncle app & add it to the wishlist .3...from where to download the recovery image.3...as u have told i should have a option to update the recovery image which i found when i go through the recovery mode of my device!!! Am i right .4...is the theme nd app is also there in the recovery mode or sth elsewhere, actually i think there's a method to swipe the internal memory to expand it up to >28 GB using my external SD card through a video tutorial by c4e tech which needs rooted canvas HD.5...Finally as per in your first post ido the same things stepwise mention here again with my device too.waiting for your reply.

xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2734026&d=1399630277
heres the framaroot link
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2292971
this is a link to a full tutorial on how to ROOT ur CANVAS HD
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2412319
and this is the on how to increase ur internal storage
but to tel u as much u increase ur internal storage with ur sd card tht much space u lose 4 storage..

Reactions: alex279

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Use framaroot app 4 rooting

xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2734026&d=1399630277
    heres the framaroot link
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2292971
    this is a link to a full tutorial on how to ROOT ur CANVAS HD
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2412319
    and this is the on how to increase ur internal storage
    but to tel u as much u increase ur internal storage with ur sd card tht much space u lose 4 storage..