[radio] radio rom 1.15.25.14 *NO SECURITY UNLOCK NEED*

Search This thread

businello2000

Jun 27, 2005
Hi everyone, browsing around the web, i founded an another new radio rom for the diamond..so i decide to share with the xda comunity.

I already flashed to my phone, and everything is ok.

I'm testing now .but i think that any update,usually, give something better and some bug fix.

If you have any problem, just ask.

you don't need security unlock!

the file is a rar archive and inside you foud the file nbh

IMPORTANT: IF YOU WILL POST JUST FOR COMPLAIN BECAUSE THIS LINK IS NOT ON THE RADIO TREATH, DON'T DO IT, I DON'T CARE!!

THE RADIO TREATH IS REALLY A MESS FOR THE MOMENT AND THE FIRST POST IS NOT BEEN UPDATE FOR A LONG TIME.

I LIKE PEOPLE FOUND INFORMATION AND NEW STAFF EASILY AND QUICKLY...UNFORTUNALLY IN THE RADIO TREATH IS NOT ANYMNORE LIKE THAT!!

THANK YOU FOR THE ATTENTION!!!

ANY FEEBACK ABOUT THE RADIO ROMS ARE WELCOME!!!!

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD VER. 1.15.25.14 HERE:

http://web.tiscali.it/criola/RADIO_1.15.25.14.rar

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE CUSTOMRUU.EXE HERE:

http://web.tiscali.it/criola/CustomRUU.exe

ATTENTION ,THE FILE AT 10TH POST IS FOR SECURITY UNLOCK

IF ANYONE NEED SOME HELP JUST ASK!!

Last edited:

Mandragore

Jul 2, 2008
Thanks for sharing, but this radio isn't as new as you think.. ;)

There is a sticky topic in this forum, just for radio related posts!

businello2000

Jun 27, 2005
hi, i looked that post before i posted,

and i saw that the latest normal rom is 1.11. and the su radio rom is 1.13...is that corrrect ?

businello2000

Jun 27, 2005
if is so, why you didn't update the link on that topic, look like the last update is on march...anyway i really don't care what you think, maybe this way people found more easily a new radio rom!!!!
now if you don't have something interesting to share, and you want just blame people :don't post, thank you!

rexypow

Oct 22, 2005
selangor
if is so, why you didn't update the link on that topic, look like the last update is on march...anyway i really don't care what you think, maybe this way people found more easily a new radio rom!!!!
now if you don't have something interesting to share, and you want just blame people :don't post, thank you!

take it easy, i appreciate your sharing, at least i have downloaded, thank you

xstream

Jul 1, 2008
this thread is 7 posts long (without yours and mine) why don't you just read it?

businello2000

Jun 27, 2005
No, you don't need swcurity unlock for the 1.15

tHE LINK FOR THE 1.16 IS FOR SECURITY UNLOCK

Last edited:

okoto

Apr 25, 2007
The link for Radio 1.16.25.48 is dead.
For the people that have tested it - is it any good?

xstream

Jul 1, 2008
why isn't this in the official rom thread?
is it good?

btw.: somehow i don't think its a good idea to install something that came from some random chinese server onto the part of your phone which controls all the wireless stuff. it works without security unlock so does that mean it is digitaly signed by htc?

businello2000

Jun 27, 2005
why isn't this in the official rom thread?
is it good?

btw.: somehow i don't think its a good idea to install something that came from some random chinese server onto the part of your phone which controls all the wireless stuff. it works without security unlock so does that mean it is digitaly signed by htc?

Before posting some file, i'm always testing on my phone...and it does change anything if is from chinese site or not if is working and after 1 day of use i can tell you:

is drain less battery,
i get better connection
gps fix is faster
bluetooth audio with my headset is more stable

and if you can use withour security unlock means that is for diamond!!

losdrivare

Jul 17, 2008
Please stop posting in this thread and use the stickied Radio Thread instead so we can have all the info and feedback in just one place.

stead

Aug 9, 2007

cheers for the rom if your still checking forum!

i only found this thread by accident as someone linked to it from the sticky radio rom thread, but i didn't realise before it was out as there was no mention in the first post :(

gonna try it out myself and see how it goes :) cheers again!

khawar4m

Apr 9, 2010
I have O2 XDA ii and i want to upgrade its window currently its have windows 2003 CE on it. please tell me how i can upgrade to windows 5 or 6 and what other things are needed like rom version and radio version. thank you