[GAME][2.2+] Shooting club 2: Sniper

Search This thread

coder1cv8

Feb 3, 2012
Hi everyone,

Please test my new game, this game is the continuation of one of the popular shooting ranges for Android-devices - "Shooting club", which has more than one million downloads.

6ozdyf.jpg

In the second part of the game we offer you to feel like a real sniper. Target, weapon, shot ... do you already feel adrenaline in your blood? There is no sense to argue that everyone, at least once in his life, dreamed to be a professional shooter with a sniper rifle. Here you have such an opportunity!

This simulator of sniper shooting is characterized by maximum connection with reality. Here not only shot accuracy has great importance, but also specific characteristics of rifles, distance to the target, wind direction, and even heartbeat.

Last edited:

la0tzu

Jul 16, 2010
wow great game dude, very tricky though but have to congratulate you on your programming skills! If you do have any codes left I would love one, thanks

smtom

Aug 26, 2010
Would also like to further this game - would like to kindly request a promo code - thank you.

critofur

Jan 21, 2011
NYC/Tokyo
Game looks cool, but, what are "promo codes" for?

I detest any form of "pay to cheat" game, I hope it's not one of those games where you "buy upgrades" (with real cash) - any company that makes those is SCUM (like Zygna in particular, they make me want to vomit and give a bad name to Facebook) and should go out of business!

EDIT: Ah, cool - this is not one of those games where you need codes to play :) It's fun, but, I wish it felt "more 3D" so when you change your aim the whole screen moves rather than just the scope moving around on the screen (keep the scope in the center, move the background, and add some parallax scrolling effect).

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone,

Please test my new game, this game is the continuation of one of the popular shooting ranges for Android-devices - "Shooting club", which has more than one million downloads.

6ozdyf.jpg

In the second part of the game we offer you to feel like a real sniper. Target, weapon, shot ... do you already feel adrenaline in your blood? There is no sense to argue that everyone, at least once in his life, dreamed to be a professional shooter with a sniper rifle. Here you have such an opportunity!

This simulator of sniper shooting is characterized by maximum connection with reality. Here not only shot accuracy has great importance, but also specific characteristics of rifles, distance to the target, wind direction, and even heartbeat.

I have promo codes (adds bonus exp), if someone it need :)
    Thanks.. any new promo code? For Christmas?
    No problem!
    823141744 - it's 15 000 exp
    would love to try the game, please send me a promo code!
    Thanks
    34flfrp.jpg

Specially for those who want to thank us and help us to offer you new and interesting games, we introduce the gold-version of 'Shooting club 2'. New exciting levels, exclusive weapons and full absence of advertisement wait for you here. And (Note!) the start bonus is 100 000 exp points. We also think of gamers of free version. In acknowledgement of your interest in our game we offer you a promo-code for 15 000 exp points: 823141744 (enter it in OPTIONS).

Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.coder1cv8.sniperfull