Other OS Roms for NExus 7 2013 (flo)

Search This thread

javacookies

Dec 3, 2011
Hello,

I just got my Nexus 7 2013 tow months ago and it currently have the stock android and 2 Ubuntu Touch installed though MultiRom. Now I'm really interested trying out other OS other than Android. I've tried FireFox OS but it's buggy. I tried to look for Tizen and Jolla no luck. I found linux ROMS like Plasma Active, Ubuntu Desktop 13.04 and Bodha?? but all I see is for Grouper only (Nexus 7 2012). Does anyone here knows sources of any other ROMS that can be installed in Nexus 7 2013 and also supports multirom? Thanks so much :)

noxobboxon

Apr 27, 2014
Hello,

I just got my Nexus 7 2013 tow months ago and it currently have the stock android and 2 Ubuntu Touch installed though MultiRom. Now I'm really interested trying out other OS other than Android. I've tried FireFox OS but it's buggy. I tried to look for Tizen and Jolla no luck. I found linux ROMS like Plasma Active, Ubuntu Desktop 13.04 and Bodha?? but all I see is for Grouper only (Nexus 7 2012). Does anyone here knows sources of any other ROMS that can be installed in Nexus 7 2013 and also supports multirom? Thanks so much :)

I managed to get Ubuntu Desktop running within Android using the 'Complete Linux Installer' play app. But I can't work out how to use that installer image as a Multirom .mrom. Does anyone know how?