[Q] Error processing purchase DF-BPA-09

Search This thread

bfloFBR

Apr 28, 2012
After flashing a new ROM onto my SGH-T989, I run into a reoccurring problem when trying to download apps from the Play Store. It's perfectly fine for the first couple hours but after that, whenever I try to download a new app I get an "Error processing download DF-BPA-09" am I doing something wrong or forgetting something? I am able to update my apps with no problem, it's just new ones. Doesnt matter if I'm on wifi or 4G same problem. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

Reactions: bloodhound_

elquango

Feb 25, 2012
i56.photobucket.com
i have this issue much too often. cleared cache uninstalled updates, re added my google account
still doesnt work

tried this as well which actually worked

Clear data on "Google Services Framework", reboot and manually start sync on your Gmail account.

Last edited:
Reactions: dmeinder

maianh

Nov 4, 2007
Clieaning cache and dalvik cache didn't work form.
I've found the following on internet which worked.
Clear data on "Google Services Framework", reboot and manually start sync on your gmail account.

Thanks a lot!

It works for me on Desire HD. I was very discomfort with this error

DadeFazer

Sep 11, 2011
Monfalcone
Dual boot

I'm having this issue quite often since I'm using dual boot with Syiah Kernel.
Second rom is always latest CM9 nightly, and the issue appears always on this side.
Maybe because first rom changes often.

Anyway stopping Google Framework Service and clearing data always works (from titanium backup)

Dave.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Clieaning cache and dalvik cache didn't work form.
    I've found the following on internet which worked.
    Clear data on "Google Services Framework", reboot and manually start sync on your gmail account.
    solved

i went into 'play store' app info (mine is cndlauncher- hold icon and drag to more info), force stopped, clear data and it worked
    Also try logging out from your Google account then add it again. That made it work for me.

Sent from my LG Optimus 2x with xda premium app
    Have you tried going into your application manager and clearing your cache and data? I had a similar problem and that worked for me.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    After flashing a new ROM onto my SGH-T989, I run into a reoccurring problem when trying to download apps from the Play Store. It's perfectly fine for the first couple hours but after that, whenever I try to download a new app I get an "Error processing download DF-BPA-09" am I doing something wrong or forgetting something? I am able to update my apps with no problem, it's just new ones. Doesnt matter if I'm on wifi or 4G same problem. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?