Unlimited video Recording on Gear

Search This thread

Raygray123

May 28, 2013
las vegas
So in my quest to find a app that would allow me to record video on my phone with the screen off i came across SVR PRO. I tried it on my S4 and it worked perfectly so i decided to load it on my gear. Well...Well its God sent on the gear. You can record video with the screen off for unlimited amounts of time making your gear the ultimate spy gadget or at home video record or whatever you would like to use it as. In order to get it to function properly i changed the DPI to 120 and the video quality to 640x480 and it works perfectly. I have recorded video for 5 minutes with the screen off and all was well.

If you would like to try it out here is the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zeronoiseapps.secretvideorecorderpro

re-2007

Apr 24, 2011
So in my quest to find a app that would allow me to record video on my phone with the screen off i came across SVR PRO. I tried it on my S4 and it worked perfectly so i decided to load it on my gear. Well...Well its God sent on the gear. You can record video with the screen off for unlimited amounts of time making your gear the ultimate spy gadget or at home video record or whatever you would like to use it as. In order to get it to function properly i changed the DPI to 120 and the video quality to 640x480 and it works perfectly. I have recorded video for 5 minutes with the screen off and all was well.

If you would like to try it out here is the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zeronoiseapps.secretvideorecorderpro
Thanks friend:cowboy:

Ehsan Mahmood

Feb 19, 2011
Islamabad

Thanks dear its awesome, this is what we see in James Bound movies and now the same gadget in our hands.

MrUnionFan

Jul 24, 2010
Great find. I used it at work all day today!! Thanks!!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Raygray123

tatoo069sv

Mar 23, 2013
This is awesome. It sure would be great if this come be integrated into a future release of null rom.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

ronfurro

Oct 24, 2013
O-Town
$6.99 ouch! Cool app, but I will wait for a cheaper option. Either way, cudos for a great find for those with more $$$.

Gene Starwind

Mar 29, 2014

If you would like to try it out here is the link

Ohhh yes, secret home sex videos here I come, giggity giggity goo! :highfive:

cybrg4life

May 28, 2012
instalation

hello
nobb qwestion , how do i install the app on he gear? because i have it on my note but how can i fully insatll it on gear and activate the pro version?

Raygray123

May 28, 2013
las vegas
[quote name="Raygray123" post=50909568]So in my quest to find a app that would allow me to record video on my phone with the screen off i came across SVR PRO. I tried it on my S4 and it worked perfectly so i decided to load it on my gear. Well...Well its God sent on the gear. You can record video with the screen off for unlimited amounts of time making your gear the ultimate spy gadget or at home video record or whatever you would like to use it as. In order to get it to function properly i changed the DPI to 120 and the video quality to 640x480 and it works perfectly. I have recorded video for 5 minutes with the screen off and all was well. <br />
<br />
If you would like to try it out here is the link
<br />
<br />
Ohhh yes, secret home sex videos here I come, giggity giggity goo! :highfive:[/QUOTE]

I use a chrome extension apk downloader.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

Dan_Aykroyd

Feb 10, 2010
I was about to buy the Pro version for my watch but then I realized that it would not work. Because, since the Gear doesn't have the Google Account system, it wouldn't validate if I just sideload them.

Of course, I'm not in null_ROM. I'd like to stay in stock.

Is there a way to make it work? What a shame that it works so great but I can't buy it!

Top Liked Posts