[Q] Galaxy S4 problem
After using the S4 (Unlocked 9500) for 6 months, suddenly the phone suffered from the following:
- Network loss, not even emergency calls nor other network related matters are accessible, the phone shows the circle with the crossing line whether it has a sim card or not, I tried every single setting and none work. Also removed the micro sd.
- Flight mode can be enabled but can only be disabled from the settings and not from the startup menu
- Bluetooth cannot be disabled/enabled
- Phone not recognized by PC/ODIN even in download mode on several pcs
- Weird behavior where phone acts by itself
- Keyboard problem, you press a letter it presses the next letter and doesn't stop pressing.
- Reset phone from recovery works but clearing cache gives and error and restarts
Most probably the phone has a corrupted rom (radio/modem is lost along with several other problems) and I cannot root it and install a new rom since no access to the phone via PC/Odin and Mobile Odin needs root and root not available without PC.