/ROM\WM6.5.3|28008 & 23017|Benko's 6.0ROM's|Full & Prime[01.01.2010] ★Sense 2.1 ★

Should I add Office and Connection setup into PRIME rom?

• Yes, add Office and Connection setup

Votes: 139 53.7%
  • Yes, add Office

Votes: 34 13.1%
  • Yes, add Connection setup

Votes: 44 17.0%
  • Nope, I can install them via cab/I dont need them

Votes: 42 16.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

girubaby

Jan 10, 2010
changing sense 2.1 background

Hi there,

i m using prime rom 5.8 and u have done a great job with it..very smooth n stable..i have been using many ROM's but this is the best one so far..the only problem i have is i cant change the background of Sense 2.1 from blue water droplet to the standard wallpaper..

how can i do it..otherwise its perfect..

plss reply asap..

cheers for great work..

benko286

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 2, 2008
Croatia, Zagreb
Hi there,

i m using prime rom 5.8 and u have done a great job with it..very smooth n stable..i have been using many ROM's but this is the best one so far..the only problem i have is i cant change the background of Sense 2.1 from blue water droplet to the standard wallpaper..

how can i do it..otherwise its perfect..

plss reply asap..

cheers for great work..
Holly **** I haven't use so much manila that even I forgot how to do that..

Anybody knows how to do it?

girubaby

Jan 10, 2010
normally there is an option to change it to different kind of wallpapers but this ROM doesnt have it..can you plss solve it somehow to bring it back to the default one..

Jul 21, 2009
Lisbon
congratulations and a recomendation

Hi Benko,
Of all the Roms I have tested so far, this one (V6.0) appears to do everything I want (or almost). Well done!

My recomendation: In the TO box when sending SMS it would be nice to have T9 activated, so that I can quickly type the name of a person using the phone pad. On this size of screen I am unable to type quickly using the QWERTY keyboard, even the EZinput one.

Once again, congrats!

rvdeijk

Aug 2, 2008
Ede
www.remcovdeijk.nl
Ah thx, well I have 6.0 now with the Gen.Y Dualboot works perfect.
The only problem I have is the unlock function of wm6.5
When I lock my diamond, it is very difficult to unlock it with the slider (sometimes the slider works, but most of the times it isn't).

girubaby

Jan 10, 2010
Bew 7.0 ROM for Sense 2.1

Hi,

I am in love with Benko's ROM..do u have any plans of introducing a 7.0 version of Sense 2.1. An Ultra lite edition of the same would be perfect with absolutely NO pre-installed software like opera, live messenger, office, titanium etc and only with default applications and settings. We can always install the available newest version without getting stuck with the version which comes with the ROM on the internal storage..5.8 Sense 2.1 ROM is much smoother than the 6.0 version by d way..

Would really appreciate if u come up with something like this in future soon..

Cheers

benko286

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 2, 2008
Croatia, Zagreb
Why already introducing 7.0 with sense 2.1 lol ? why not 6.1 girubaby ? :p

Hi,

I am in love with Benko's ROM..do u have any plans of introducing a 7.0 version of Sense 2.1. An Ultra lite edition of the same would be perfect with absolutely NO pre-installed software like opera, live messenger, office, titanium etc and only with default applications and settings. We can always install the available newest version without getting stuck with the version which comes with the ROM on the internal storage..5.8 Sense 2.1 ROM is much smoother than the 6.0 version by d way..

Would really appreciate if u come up with something like this in future soon..

Cheers

Or even better stop thinking on next version names and try new ultra lite beta ROM and let me know if it works ;)

The better the base the better the Sense ROM :D

Purkka

Aug 6, 2008
MMS receiving problem with version 6 full

Hi
Thanks for this stable and "battery friendly" ROM. However, couple of bugs found:
1) MMS: the message can be send ok, but pictures can not be downloaded ("Unable to receive your message..."). Is it possible, that MMS downloading process is using Internet data connection instead of "MMS connection" which is used while sending the MMS message?

2) If Diamond is restarted, the Opera opens a "localhost" page with errors.

Purkka

Aug 6, 2008
MMS problem: answer please!

Hi
Thanks for this stable and "battery friendly" ROM. However, couple of bugs found:
1) MMS: the message can be send ok, but pictures can not be downloaded ("Unable to receive your message..."). Is it possible, that MMS downloading process is using Internet data connection instead of "MMS connection" which is used while sending the MMS message?

2) If Diamond is restarted, the Opera opens a "localhost" page with errors.

Do You have any solution to fix my MMS issue?

kitjarik

May 29, 2008
Kiev
kitjarik.livejournal.com
hi guys.
I'm wondering, if there is a way to install Sense 2.5 on UltraLite ROM?
I've been searching all over xda, but all i've found are packages for rom cooking.
Point me on some cabs, please, if there are any, of course.

Last edited:

Mebibyte

Dec 9, 2009
Need Help

First of all. Thank you for your incredible Rom, i think it´s one of the best roms i ever tried.
I have a lil question about your prime rom, does it uses framework 3.5, i haven´t found a way to get this information in the rom. And if not do you or somebody know how much of my ram would be used after installing it? the instalation file has 33 Mib !?! I guess there´s no way to uninstall, once i´ve installed it...:confused:

Edit:

I´ve found a small install cab and tried, but it was already installed.

Last edited:

benko286

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 2, 2008
Croatia, Zagreb
First of all. Thank you for your incredible Rom, i think it´s one of the best roms i ever tried.
I have a lil question about your prime rom, does it uses framework 3.5, i haven´t found a way to get this information in the rom. And if not do you or somebody know how much of my ram would be used after installing it? the instalation file has 33 Mib !?! I guess there´s no way to uninstall, once i´ve installed it...:confused:

Edit:

I´ve found a small install cab and tried, but it was already installed.

NetCF 3.5 is included..

VerusAmos

Oct 19, 2008
DukeTown
Wth?! My Office Beta isn't working anymore, it says the beta something has expired... Well back to the "old" Office again... Is there a new ROM coming out soon??? Maybe one with the new non-beta Office :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    check few posts back, mtty is your friend

I believe mtty to be the same as cleaning up the device using olinex flash + install an offical rom, which I did before installing your ROM. Or did I get it wrong?
    Thanks

btw -

just did a hard reset and tried to reproduce the issue one more time, but it didn't appear again.. looks like it was a one time thing. I'm glad ;)