Best X10 case review (RT-SE10C2/R)

Search This thread

kbadone

Dec 13, 2008
United States
I just received my long waited case from Ray-out Japan exclusive case. The case is a must have to every X10 owner.

I received the case today from Japan, I ordered it online from a Japanese site Rakuten

http://en.item.rakuten.com/keitai/111-986835/

The case comes in 5 different glossy metallic colors and 1 clear, I ordered the Metallic Red color last week and it was shipped by EMS Express mail from Japan to the US.

The case/Jacket is one hell of a piece of accessory. Here is summary:

-The case is coated with 3H film and it is scratch resistant

-It fits the X10 perfectly and doest wobble around like other cases

-It came with screen protector, I think it is the same one SE uses on their X10 stock phones

-The case have a thick paint on it with Metallic touch, so there is no way it would slip from your hand and has a very solid feel to it

-The inside of the case has a glossy coating applied to it so it wont scratch the phone.

-The cost of the case is $25 plus shipping which is about $35 total price, I know it is expensive but well worth it ;)

-The color is very bright and vibrant which screams quality paint

I have posted some pictures of the case to look at, sorry the picture colors are kinda dull. I used my crappy C902 camera. But the colors are vibrant as the stock photo which you can see from the official website below

http://www.ray-out.co.jp/products/se10c2/index.html

I highly recommend the case for every owner, it will breath a new life to your X10, its like a brand new phone

feel free to ask any questions:)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,788
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,643
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,670
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,746
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,772
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,501
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,507

fast rock

Jan 29, 2009
I tried to order the RT-SE10C3/B model from them before but when I reached the payment and shipment options it was all in Japanese, and couldn't understand anything ..

Is it available in any other (English) store?

Amazon Japan doesn't ship it internationally, and it's not on eBay ..

Last edited:

kbadone

Dec 13, 2008
United States
I tried to order the RT-SE10C3/B model from them before but when I reached the payment and shipment options it was all in Japanese, and couldn't understand anything ..

Is it available in any other (English) store?

Amazon Japan doesn't ship it internationally, and it's not on eBay ..

The store has a step by step guide with pictures for international customers. I just followed this guide it is easy to follow

http://event.rakuten.co.jp/borderless/guide/flow/en/

RT-SE10C3/B is the older model, they use rubberizes material instead of glossy, my brother has one, but the new version RT-SE10C1 has better quality in my opinion

Last edited:

Reeonimus

Jul 18, 2010
Calgary
That is a really sharp looking case. Thanks for the review, I think i'll order one.

Which color do you think would look best with white?

Sent from my rooted X10a using Tapatalk

killerskincanoe

Mar 4, 2009
Sony Xperia Ion
Oppo Find 5
i've tried clear cases like this before and the only thing i ever notice about them is the large amount of dirt/dust that accumulates between the case and phone. and HEY it's CLEAR! so everyone gets to enjoy it just like you ... my two cents...

eduong503

Feb 24, 2006
I clear case "white" or is it see through...i have a black x10..and would like a white case...any recommendations?

eduong503

Feb 24, 2006
Yea, i was looking at that too...it looks nice...but might be a bit flashy...haha

EDIT: @ Kbadone - How long did it take for the case to arrive? And where are you from?

Thanks

Last edited:

sweetfish

Aug 23, 2010
Just ordered mine, what is the difference between the C2 to the C1, is it more rubbery?

Sent from my X10a

Rockjock007

Aug 11, 2010
Neumarkt
I am thinking to get one.. and just paint it any color I want.. maube match the car.. or custom color.. I like the fit and finish of it. well the looks thus far.