Anyone go case free?

Search This thread

rEVOLVE

Nov 16, 2006
The back costs just a few bucks to replace, so I don't bother with a full case. The screen and trim are the most vulnerable so I went w/ just tempered glass and TPU bumper starting on GS3, then Note 2, and now w Note 3.

I look at it like this - it only takes one time to drop the phone and crack the screen or mar the trim.
Imagine, this same conversation for a different topic...

"Do you wear condoms?"

"Hell no, I love the bare feeling. I haven't caught an STD or gotten a girl pregnant yet!"

Reactions: makavelisk

lanwarrior

Mar 5, 2006
I have the wireless charging back cover, which add a bit of thickness to the back of the phone.

Needless to say, there is almost zero cases available for this, so I am using my phone "naked". But I ended up liking it because:

1). The phone is SLIM! No bulky case, no matter how thin the case is

2). The faux leather back is actually nice on my hand, not too slippery

3). No issue with my car dock, since some of them cannot hold the Note 3 + case

4). Did I mention it keep the slimness of the phone? ;)

I may get a tempered glass protector, but I am yet to find one that have an EFFECTIVE oleo phobic coating like the one on the Note own screen. I tried SGP and a host of other and after a few weeks, it becomes a fingerprint magnet. Which my phone as it is, 2 months and pretty much no fingerprint smudge... well.. there are some, but not much.

TorroRosso77

Apr 9, 2014
sick n tired of the case . we have a beautifull phone . I take "care " of my phone not to drop it so i dont use cases at all

redz1234

Jul 16, 2007
Manitoba
One day I go no case the next day I go back.. I haven't been able to fully go case free..

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

EeeK

Nov 30, 2011
Felt much safer to hold my note 3 after getting the rock joyful free series case.

BDlCwXf.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I go case free - I have most of the life of all my phones. I just can't stand how much thicker the Note 3 gets with a case - like holding a brick. It feels much better in my hands without a case. Yeah, I might regret it someday, but I get much more enjoyment out of a caseless Note 3. I tried, trust me I tried - I have sitting next to me a Spigen Neo Hybrid case. Yeah, it's a really good case and I didn't return it because I use it when I go out to places (like the LA Zoo, etc...). But the phone is just too thick with it on. Dangit, now I'm thinking about putting it on again after reading this thread. :p
    I have been using 2 cases (Spigen Neo Hybrid & Spigen Slim Armor) since I got my phone and have used it a day here and there naked.

I love the naked feel but have a hard time leaving the house without a case. LoL

I have ordered a TPU case and waiting for it to arrive. I'm hoping this helps with the bulk that the Spigen case bring.
    LOL... will never go caseless... Everyone always wants to use my phone. Sister acts like it is hers... SO Neo Hybrid is my best friend. It has been dropped maybe twice since I had the case. I let my 2 year old niece watch Despicable Me 2 on it when ever I am at work at Parents Store and she is there. She has never dropped it since its like holding a TV for her.

I plan on getting a case for different events. Neo Hybrid for every day, slim armor for hard working. Obex(sp?) is next... since I live in a desert coastal city and its time for the Beach. Bought this for working out: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F8D80OC/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Does this count?

ru9ejury.jpg

ugu2yga6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V

colorware?
    The back costs just a few bucks to replace, so I don't bother with a full case. The screen and trim are the most vulnerable so I went w/ just tempered glass and TPU bumper starting on GS3, then Note 2, and now w Note 3.

I look at it like this - it only takes one time to drop the phone and crack the screen or mar the trim.
    Imagine, this same conversation for a different topic...

"Do you wear condoms?"

"Hell no, I love the bare feeling. I haven't caught an STD or gotten a girl pregnant yet!"