[Q] Rom with Working 3d and gallary

Search This thread

mortimerjd

Jun 17, 2014
I am on Virgin Mobile CDMA and looking for a new rom to install. I have been running NegaLite BlueROM,an old rev of it, and its nice but like everyone want more. I use the 3d camera frequently, wifi tethering, and obviously text message and phone calls. What's the best or recommended ROM where all the stock features along with wifi tethering work? I want to be able to view the 3d photos in the gallery as well. What's stable and would be an upgrade to what I am running? If the ROM you suggest has bugs please let me know what they are. Also if the ROM has added features, definitely mention those! Thanks!!

PiggyFlooper

Oct 12, 2013
I am on Virgin Mobile CDMA and looking for a new rom to install. I have been running NegaLite BlueROM,an old rev of it, and its nice but like everyone want more. I use the 3d camera frequently, wifi tethering, and obviously text message and phone calls. What's the best or recommended ROM where all the stock features along with wifi tethering work? I want to be able to view the 3d photos in the gallery as well. What's stable and would be an upgrade to what I am running? If the ROM you suggest has bugs please let me know what they are. Also if the ROM has added features, definitely mention those! Thanks!!

Here's a modified stock Rom called Midnightrom, I've tweaked it some, along with the kernel. Everything works, follow directions carefully from my posts if you want all to work. I'll help you if you need it. Can download from my drop box, please only download once if your interested. Here's post you can get it all from
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=53139398

Sent from above using Xparent Tapatalk

Jul 8, 2013
Did you tried MIUI rom? You can change themes and also use 3D camera. I'm using it now for 3months beacuse I'm s-on.

mortimerjd

Jun 17, 2014
Here's a modified stock Rom called Midnightrom, I've tweaked it some, along with the kernel. Everything works, follow directions carefully from my posts if you want all to work. I'll help you if you need it. Can download from my drop box, please only download once if your interested. Here's post you can get it all from
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=53139398

I just installed the rom using the directions in the link you included. For some reason the goodies and themes failed to load but the music mods installed fine. the goodies said there was an error in one of the files in the zip. the themes said unable to mount sd card after it gave an error code I didn't write down. I still wiped dalvik and installed everything mods. I am re-downloading the 2 failed installs in case they were corrupt. Any suggestions? the unlock ring is missing but can still unlock like its hidden. I have backups so no big deal if I need to wipe again or do something else.

PiggyFlooper

Oct 12, 2013
I just installed the rom using the directions in the link you included. For some reason the goodies and themes failed to load but the music mods installed fine. the goodies said there was an error in one of the files in the zip. the themes said unable to mount sd card after it gave an error code I didn't write down. I still wiped dalvik and installed everything mods. I am re-downloading the 2 failed installs in case they were corrupt. Any suggestions? the unlock ring is missing but can still unlock like its hidden. I have backups so no big deal if I need to wipe again or do something else.

Okay, I'm going to test. I'll get back to ya soon. Fusion.apk is in the systemUInThemes zip, that'll give you the lock ring, and FrameworkGoodies is other one giving trouble? Have you tried re downloading yet?

Edit- Framework zip was only one not working, this one will-
https://db.tt/Liai0ei4

Don't forget to flash other nicities on that thread

Last edited:

mortimerjd

Jun 17, 2014
I finally got around to trying this again, got super busy with other things. I re-downloaded the original files and used your new link in this post for that file. I am still getting errors on both the goodies and the themes zip files but music mods installed fine. The same error for both files and failed install on both. The error I am getting is "error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip (status 6)) any suggestions? I flashed the midnight rom, rebooted the device all the way to the lock screen and unlocked then rebooted into recovery. Still no lock ring either.