[Q] Rearth Ringke Slim

Search This thread

glad4pie

Nov 22, 2011
Has anyone tried the new Rearth Slim cases? I am considering buying it. I can't post links because i don't have enough posts, but just search Rearth

mmtrago

Nov 3, 2011
ive had it since mid october...it was the closest to incipio because they didnt have a case out yet...its all i need...slim..one rubber piece..easy on and off...does the job for me...id go for incipio though..theres comes with screen protectors

Nizda1

Nov 12, 2011
I've had the rearth case for about 2 months, I like it except when I got it it was slightly loose not enough for me to care but now its loosened to the point where the case is starting to cover the camera and if I push it up the mic and lower speakers are halfway covered

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777

geomax45

Oct 25, 2011
Oregon
@nizda1:
Are you talking about the Ringke or the Ringke Slim? I have both. The Ringke is soft and pliable. I can see it loosening up. The Slim is quite rigid and snaps onto the corners of the phone. The top and bottom are covered, along with the corners, but the sides are exposed down to the controls. This is quite a slim case!

Nizda1

Nov 12, 2011
Yea I was, just checked out the slim looks nice, how do you like it?

geomax45

Oct 25, 2011
Oregon
I like it better than anything I've tried to date. It's about the "least" amount of case that I've seen. About the only thing that I would change is that being glossy, the back is beginning to show some very minor scratching from being set down on hard surfaces. If Rearth offered it in a matte finish I'd be all over it.

33t

Oct 20, 2011
i have used this case and the SGP Neo.

This case is excellent. It's as minimal as can be, fits well, and looks good.

NJGSII

Nov 15, 2011
Howell, NJ
Good to hear fellas.

It'll be here tomorrow, according the tracking from the shipping. Anything I ever ordered that goes through the post service always arrives the day after it goes through this one center.

Is it a little sad that I'm mildly excited for this to come?

Andrew149

Jul 17, 2010
Modesto CA
Guys just to let you know after three months of having this case with my Atrix it was stretching out also the texture came off the case kind of like a clear coat coming off on a car

33t

Oct 20, 2011
This is a hard plastic case. Its not going to stretch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA App

pinoymutt

Nov 7, 2008
SoCal
Nice find!

Just a quick question to anyone who actually has the case -- does it cover the top mic next to the headphone jack, or is the cutout correct for our version?

ioft

Aug 14, 2010
Nice find!

Just a quick question to anyone who actually has the case -- does it cover the top mic next to the headphone jack, or is the cutout correct for our version?
This, along with their newer silicone case for the i777 are supposed to have the correct placement for the noise cancelling microphone.

brisknfade

Apr 7, 2009
Just got mine in. It does have the mic cut out next to the headphone jack.

Last edited:

NJGSII

Nov 15, 2011
Howell, NJ
Just got mine. Overall I'm digging it. Case is thin and probably doesn't offer much in the way of protection buy that's the price to pay for looks. It being black shiny hard plastic I already see two scratches. Just got to make sure not have the case in the same pocket as my keys and ill be good.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.rearthusa.com/Galaxy-S-2-ATT-Ringke-Slim-_p_279.html
    there's the link for anyone else who wants to take a look.

I haven't tried this one so I can't help you but I figured i would post the link for you.
    Order this case on the day the phone was released.

Their site said "for AT&T" so I thought it be all good.

Received the case. Awesome look/feel/fit. Exactly what I was looking for.

Unfortunately the lil mic hole was covered. This case came in the box on the right.

I contacted Rinkge and passive aggressively posted on their Facebook page (Great case!..but looking forward to the new one you’re sending.:D)

2 days later I receive the new case with a lil hole for the mic. This case came in the box on the left.

Unfortunately the hole is aligned incorrectly by a few centimeters. :(

So now I’m like whatever.

camerazoom2012010415400.jpg
    Love It!

I am very picky and like slim cases that slide in and out of a pocket easily and after weeks of searching for the perfect case for me, as not many are available for the I777 for whatever reason, I ordered it, received it promptly, and it did not dissapoint. I love it!! I would reccomened this product to anybody that likes slim cases and an excellent quality product / design. I got it in white and it looks and fits better than I ever expected!;)