[LIST] Android Games with Gamepad support

Search This thread

Andreas527

Dec 29, 2011
Gunman Clive

Helium Boy Demo There is a paid version of the game to.
Pretty fun game with nice graphics. colorful and playful feeling..

Both games supports keyboard,gamepad. Have its own setting menu so you can mapp your keys..

The keys that works and the ones you can use on the keyboard when you set up the buttons (think this goes for all games)

Tab
Caps lock
Shift Buttons
Ctrl Buttons
Alt
Arrows

If you have Sixaxis app. You can use all the keys on the keyboard to choose from if you set Sixaxis to input metod. Seems that this works witout root. So it should work the same if you have the app USB Joystick Center.

Open Sixaxis
Change IME
Choose Sixaxis Conroller

Asus Prime & Tapatalk

Last edited:

zulu99

Jan 6, 2009
Thanks for the advice, but I play all games that support keyboard or mouse or gamepad only with DroidMote.
The important thing is to support some external input devices.

zulu99

Jan 6, 2009
Meant more for touch profiles etc :D

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app

I do not like touch profiles, I find it uncomfortable to create a touch profile for each game, or different touch profile for different screen size or change touch profile for every game. if the game support the gamepad, from the comfort of my couch, with a single device i play with all games.

In essence we are only interested in games that support external input devices.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ljancho

The_other_ray

Sep 7, 2010
So are the games listed in the first two posts compatible with Sixaxis without touch profiles?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Pinesal

Jan 28, 2009
Trying to play Tiki Kart on my Transformer Prime with a gamepad but it's not working. Are you sure gamepad is supported on this game?

vice86

Feb 20, 2012
Dead Trigger

unfortunately I can't post links yet...sorry. Just search it in google play.

Gamepad option allows you to map your control without needing to set a touch profile with Sixaxis...plays great with my PS3 controller!

shawnj0

Nov 12, 2011
Dead Trigger

Gamepad option allows you to map your control without needing to set a touch profile with Sixaxis...plays great with my PS3 controller!

I can confirm dead trigger works fine on my ps3 controller ;)

rockyseenu

Sep 24, 2011
Bangalore
Dead Trigger

Yes. Death trigger works for me. But what is the firing control ? Not able to find that so I am using touch to shoot and my ps3 controller to move. Lol:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

taob

Oct 17, 2010
Toronto, ON
Yes. Death trigger works for me. But what is the firing control ? Not able to find that so I am using touch to shoot and my ps3 controller to move. Lol:)

You mean the very first entry in the gamepad settings? :laugh: BTW, "Aim" brings up the scope/sights.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-08-01-20-46-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-08-01-20-46-57.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 1,049
D

Deleted member 4713821

Thank You!

I have searched the Internet for about... ehh 30 minutes trying to find a list like this. No surprise it would be found on XDA i should have came here to start with. Quick Question... You said "Now that ICS is among us" I have a Xoom (Unrooted Android 4.1) and EVO 4G (Ported CyanogenMod9 4.04) Do you believe either one of my devices will support gameplay with my Playstation Controller? or Maybe Both? What do you think?

joewong1991

Aug 2, 2012
All gamepad supported games will work with sixaxis app just tick emulate gampade controller and the go into the gampad supported game go to settings and there should be map gamepad control's some games like GTA 3 will work straight away

Top Liked Posts